Ten - THIS TITLE HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR SPOILING THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

I just give her a smile, thank her and walk out, hiding the bag in my purse so Max wouldn't see it.

"You ready to go eat?" He asks.

I nod with a smile.

"What'd you have to do in there?"

"Oh, I, uh... I was interested in the rewards program." I lied.

"Uh-huh." He gave me a weird look.

Ross texted me about 5 minutes into our meal.

Ross: Getting home late. Have to pick up K.P. and take him to the vet for his shots. Which should be a nightmare. Might get back around 10

- That's fine. Max and I got bored so we went out to run some errands

We really didn't want to go back to the apartment when we finished eating. So we walked around for a little bit and ended up at the park again.

"I'm still kinda bummed that I could get Mom the bracelet." He says with his hands in his pockets.

Now I feel bad. I don't really like it when Sad Max is around. (Wow did I seriously call him that in my thoughts?)

We sat down on a bench and just sat in silence for a while. He kept staring at the ground.

"Hey, uh... I was gonna wait until later to give this to you, but uh..." I pulled out the bag. "Here. It's the bracelet."

He looked at me in total shock. "(Y/N), you bought the bracelet for me?"

I nod.

"But why?"

"Well... You looked really disappointed when you couldn't buy it. I don't like it when my friend aren't happy."

"I don't know how I can thank you. I promise I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"No, you don't have to do that. You can put your name on it and send it to your mom."

"I..." He let out a breath, and gave me a smile. "Can I tell you something that's kinda, uh... personal?"

Oh god. Personal? That could mean anything! I mean, he could say that he doesn't like having me around, or that I look weird as fuck, or- "Uh... Sure. I guess."

"Since you've been in the office, I, uh... I feel really... Oh god how do I say this with it sounding sappy?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh..."

"Would it be easier for you to say it instead of explaining it?" I ask softly.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

I sat there in complete shock.

"Look, I... I think you're amazing in everything you do, and... I love how you're yourself when you're on camera and off camera, you just act like nobody's around and..."

"Max, you can stop there."

He gave me a confused glance.

"Can I tell you something personal?"

"Uh... Sure?"

I planted a kiss on his lips, he returned it. We sat there for what seemed like forever. My heart skipped a few times, and it hurt to break it for air.

When I opened my eyes, his were wide. I honestly thought he was gonna snap and/or smack me silly.

"I love you, too, Max." I took his hand in mine and I never broke eye contact with him.

He gave me a smile, pulled me in close, and kissed me again. I could've died of happiness right there next to him.

When we broke off, I rested my head on his shoulder. He held me tight. We both ignored some of the fans around us who were probably having complete 'fangirl' meltdowns and posting pictures on Twitter. I knew they were posting pictures. My phone was vibrating every five second in my purse.

"So I'm guessing we're a thing now, huh?" He whispers in my ear.

"We are, unless you don't want to be." I looked up into his soft brown eyes.

"Are you crazy? Of course I do!"

I laugh. I couldn't be happier.

There's only one thing I'm worried about.

Adam and Jin are like my big brothers.

What'll they think?

*1,205 Words*

WOOOOOOOO-KAY. THAT HAPPENED. 😍

FYI I SUCK AT ROMANCE PARTS. ESPECIALLY KISSING. I WAS TEMPTED TO COPY-PASTE A KISSING PART AND FIX THE NAMES. BUT I DIDN'T! BECAUSE I LIKE TRYING NEW THINGS (That and it'd be copyright infringement 😐)

I'm just gonna leave the username every time. IF YOU'VE CLICKED HER NAME BY NOW, YOU ARE AMAZING! GO TREAT YOURSELF TO A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF BUDDER. theoriginalmonkey

If you don't feel comfortable being all romantic and whatnot in public, YOU'RE MAKING AN EXCEPTION IN THIS FANFIC.

Well, if you have any tips for me as far as writing romance parts, SEND DEM TO MEH PULEEZE! I AM HORRIBLE WITH ROMANCE. THAT'S WHY I DON'T DATE. CAUSE I NOT GIRLY LIKE DAT. BAH! 😪

Meh. I'll get better with it over time.

BRO FIST MAH CHERRY BLOSSOMS! (My sister was watching PewDiePie while I was writing this. Lol)👊