82. Rescue mission: Complete

Start from the beginning

*****

"Yeah I'm sure!" Hinata said, smiling as Kuro supported her due to her broken ankle "go an meet Naoki! However, don't be surprised if you come back and this baka is dead."

Kuro's eyes widened and he glared at Hinata as she giggled in amusement.

"I already told you sorry, human" he said growling "what more do you want from me?!"

"You're human too ya know" Hinata said shaking her head.

"You are extremely obnoxious!" Kuro said gritting his teeth.

Hinata gave him a small pout and puffed out her cheeks, faking being extremely offended.

"That's so mean Kuro-kun!"

"Don't call me that human!"

I smiled at the two as they began bickering back and forth, and I faced the door Naoki was in. Kuro had taken all the traps down after I had healed him so it was safe now, but my legs wouldn't move for some reason.

"Why won't you just shut up!" Kuro asked, rubbing his temple with the free hand that wasn't around Hinata's waist.

"Why is your arm around my waist" Hinata questioned, smirking slightly.

"BECAUSE I'M HELPING YOU STAND HUMAN!" Kuro yelled flushing deep red.

Deciding I would get a headache if I listened to that any longer, I exhaled deeply, placed my hand gingerly on the door, and pushed it open. The door slid open easily and I walked inside as I closed it quietly behind me.

Immediately, I was met with a large pair of chocolate brown eyes, shiny blonde hair, and white little fox ears accompanied by a long white tail. My breath hitched in my throat and Naoki stared at me as she slowly but carefully walked in my direction.

"H-Hi" I said softly kneeling down to her level "my name is Ruka; you're Naoki, aren't you?"

She slowly nodded and stopped right in front of me as she inspected me with those giant chocolate orbs. I gulped nervously as she remained quiet and simply continued staring at me, her fox ears twitching every now and then and her tail swishing back and forth. I felt like she could read my mind by the way her eyes seemed to peer into my very soul. Finally, she smiled softly and said the last thing I was expecting.

"Will you be my new mom?"

My eyes widened and I stared at her as she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Be her new m-mom?

"Why would you want me to be your mother" I said gently as tears filled my eyes "I don't have a mother of my own; I doubt I'd be a very good one for you."

Naoki's tail swished back and forth and she shook her head.

"That's not true" she said "many people have come here to save me, but they were all defeated by Kuro. You were the only one that had enough strength and courage to come and rescue me. If that's not a good mother I don't know what is. Besides, I don't want to go back to the village where everyone will treat me like a god. I want to be with someone who will treat me like....Naoki."

Stray tears leaked heavily down my face and a smile worked its way across my face as Naoki embraced me in a tight hug.
I have a mom, but she sent me away for my own safety and protection. Naoki has no one but the villagers to take care of her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her as my smile expanded.

"I'd love to be your mother, Naoki!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 82! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naoki: *Giggles*

Me: What's so funny?

Naoki: I ship Kuhi

Me: Kuhi?

Naoki: Kuro and Hinata

Me: *Backs away* No! Don't tell me your a....😨

Naoki: *Giggles louder*

Me: Fangirl?!

Naoki: I SHIP IT! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!

Me: Oh no!

Ruka: My daughter is so kawaii....Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Naoki: Later guys!

Me: Hey....