From Bully, to Lover, to I Don't Know (Request)

Start from the beginning

He may as well been a cactus in the middle of the desert. Tempting for it's water but impossible to get to. 

Yeah, that's what Malfoy was. A sexy cactus. 

~~~

The Day came. It was tradition within Hogwarts. Every year, the seventh years would throw a giant Christmas bash in one of the common rooms, while the younger year students slept in a different dormitory. Usually, Gryffindor hosted the parties.

But this year, it would be in Harry's own house. Hufflepuff. 

That was another reason Malfoy made fun of him regularly. Harry himself wondered why'd he'd been put in Hufflepuff, but then he remembered all the times he had found a student crying from stress or drowning in homework, and had willing spent hours of his time to help them without a thought to himself.

And even if that was an oversimplification of his house characteristics, he was okay with that. He wasn't ashamed of trying to help people. 

The night was approaching. The younger students were set up to sleep where ever they were happy, and the seventh years were getting ready. Harry himself didn't even want to join the festivities, but Cedric had convinced him.

Then Harry said he wasn't going to dress up for it. But that wasn't allowed, said Cedric. And then somehow, Harry ended up on his bed an hour later, getting clothes thrown at him as Cedric searched both their wardrobes. 

"Cedric! No! I don't want to-"

"Just try it, please?"

"No."

"Harry-"

"I want to wear my Black Butler shirt."

"Harry."

"No."

"Potter-"

"Cedddddddd...."

"Please, Har?"

"But-"

"Pleaaassseeee?"

"You're mean."

"You love me though."

"Actually-"

"Just go try on the damn clothes Harry."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh," Reluctantly, Harry shuffled into the bathroom. He came out a minute later, head hung and pulling at the ridiculous outfit.