Chapter Sixteen: The W.S.A.N

Keegan's POV

I slept like an angel last night. An absolute angel. Even though I felt so bad and had the feeling to vomit every 5 seconds, I was glad I had an excuse to spend more time with Melissa. The more time I spent with her, the more my feelings grew. The more I wanted to be with her. The more she drew me crazy.

My eyes opened and I had an arm around Melissa, a wide smile spread across my face. Her body shuffled around and turned over so that she was facing me. She's so beautiful. Every single inch, edge and point of her face is perfect.

Melissa stretched and her eyes fluttered open as a smile grew on my face. "Good morning Sunshine."

"Oh my god! Were you watching me sleep?" She groaned and rubbed her eyes.

"Um. Well..." I paused, unsure of my response.

"You did!" She screeched and punched my shoulder. "Ugh, just because you've had a rough night I'll let you off. How are you feeling?" She questioned.

"I'm feeling much better." I replied honestly.

She began sliding out of the sheet, it immediately felt cold. "I'll get you some Panadol." I grabbed her hand, not wanting her to go.

"Later. Just come back, a cuddle could make me feel better." I smirked as she raised an eyebrow. I pulled her back close to me and propped her body on top of mine so that she was straddling me. I ran a hand up and down her soft thigh.

I felt a desire to kiss her. "Keegan, get your hand off my leg." She warned with a straight face.

"What? Does my touch affect you?" I whispered in a low voice whilst I ran my hand higher along her smooth skin, teasing her. I noticed that her breath hitched in her throat as my hand trailed agonisingly slow, higher and higher.

"Fuck you." Melissa breathed and got off me. I threw my head back and chuckled in satisfaction. "I'm going to get your Panadol now." I stared at her legs as she left the room, I couldn't get my eyes off them. I purposely gave her a shorter Nike shirt so that it ended at her mid thigh.

She looked incredibly hot and so sexy in my clothes. I walked down the stairs quietly, without a headache to my enjoyment. I watched as she jumped up and went on her tippy toes, attempting to get the box of Panadol. I completely forgot it was on a high shelf so Charlie couldn't get to it, I chuckled at my sight.

I walked behind her, made sure to press my bare chest against her back and reached for the box behind her. "Here." I handed it to her.

"I could have gotten it myself, just saying." She opened the box, taking two tablets out.

"You would've needed a ladder for those short legs." I teased.

"Shut up! I'm not that short!" She exclaimed. She's hot when she's angry, I don't think I could ever be angry at her when she looks like that.

I patted her head and smirked. "Whatever you say Sunshine."

"Just shut up and take these." She deadpanned and handed me the tablets with a glass of water. I gave her a salute and got them in my body.

"Feisty." I commented and she glared at me.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked whilst beginning to take out some ingredients from the cupboards . "I was thinking pancakes?" She said as if needing my approval.

"Sounds perfect." I grinned widely and put my hands on her waist. "I just want to tell you that I appreciate you looking after me. Thank you."

She giggled. "No problem."