Chapter Five: Aftermath

Melissa's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I instantly felt my head pound. It was so painful, I majorly regret drinking. Ugh, the M's shouldn't have challenged me to a game. They know how competitive I am. I looked over to my side table, wait that isn't mine. Oh my fucking god, where am I?

Please don't say I had sex.

I crossed everything that could be crossed and prayed to god. I sighed in relief as I felt my clothes still on me. I turned around and a guy standing with his back to me came into view. He wasn't wearing a shirt which gave me the ability to admire his muscles. Damn.

I attempted to get up from bed but my headache overpowered me, making me groan loudly. I closed my eyes and supported my head. I caught the attention of the mysterious guy and he walked over, bent down and gently cupped my cheek.

I began panicking. "Hey, hey." Keegan? I opened my eyes, it was him. He rubbed my cheek in circular motions with his thumb to calm me down and it worked. He stared into my eyes, almost as if he was worried.

"You're okay, it's just me Melissa. Take this, you'll feel better." He handed me some Panedol and a glass of water. Wow, he called me Melissa for once.

His voice caused all the memories from last night to rush back. Remembering everything made me realise how stupidly drunk I was. As soon as I got to the party, it was already turnt up and everything. Melanie was killing everyone with her hot and sexy moves as she danced. A lot of guys's jaws dropped as Melanie and I danced together on the floor. You could say that we weren't afraid to get down and dirty.

After that, we began a drinking game and got wasted. I rarely got drunk in my entire life time, so I must have been having the time of my fucking life. Once we got bored of the game, I wondered away from the group and realised that I hadn't seen Keegan yet. I was adamant to find him, but I guess he found me first.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I took the tablets and hoped they'd kick in soon. My headache currently felt like someone was drilling a hole into my skull, constantly. Shit, it's Friday. "Can you pass me my phone? I'll get Corey to pick me up, you better get to school."

He chuckled. "No need, I'm not going anywhere. Looks like we'll be spending some quality time together." He wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, I'm hungover and he's still cocky as ever.

A smile forced onto my face even though I felt like fucking shit. "Sounds like fun." I commented with high levels of sarcasm as he stood up. I took a glance at his upper body and mentally fainted.

Perfectly chiseled abs. Collarbone. V-line. Muscles. Pecks. Veins. Oh my god. 

Keegan could have easily made the cut for a Magic Mike movie.

I sat up on the bed. "Like what you see Sunshine?" He rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah. I really like that baby photo of you and your friends." I giggled at the framed photo behind him.

"We were 11!" He clarified.

"You all look like nerdy kids. How cute. Oh my god! You had a fringe?" I began laughing as he turned red in embarrassment. There were 4 kids in the photo with their arms around each other. All of them had braces, ache and terrible haircuts.

"Shut up!" He grumbled and put the photo out of my view, making me laugh even more.

"I'm gonna get breakfast going." He exited the door as I continued laughing my head off. "Oh." I heard him mumble as he walked back into the room. He threw a black button down shirt at me and took a white t-shirt for himself.

Shit, I hope that wasn't because I couldn't keep my eyes to myself. "There's a bathroom on the left out the room. Put this on, I can't imagine that you're comfortable in that." I looked down at my outfit from last night, I liked it. I had on a white v-necked strappy playsuit with lace scalloped detailing and paired it with simple black heels which I noticed were on the floor. Weird.