How I ruined my relationship

EMILYS POV

The next morning I woke up amd Jay wasn't in bed. He must be making breakfast or something. It was 7:30am. I rolled put of bed and put some shorts on. As I made my way to the kitchen, I smelt pancakes, yum.

Jay was standing behind the stove trying to flip a pancacke, he looked up and saw me, "Morning."

"Morning," I gave him a kiss, "so do you boys have to do anything today?"

"Not today, today we are going site seeing." He was really struggling with those pancakes.

"Awesome, can't wait. Are you having a litte trouble with them?"

"Yes I am. Not as good as you are. You made it look easy at your place." I got up and took the spatula from him.

"I feel bad your cooking, but I am also relieved. " I laughed.

We both ate our pancakes and I sprinkled some chocolate chips on them. "When do you think everyone else will wake up?"

He just shoved a big bite of his pancake into his mouth but that didn't stop him from answering,"Siva and Nareesha sooon cuz she has to work and everyone else, I don't know maybe noonish. "

After I finished eating, I took a quick shower, blew dried my hair and put on some jeans and the blue sweater that Jay got me. I came out and he said,"It looks even better on you." Aw, could he get any sweeter. He had a jacket on and the beanie I gave him.

He took me to every tourist place their was and took a million pictures and had someone take a picture of us kissing in front of every big memorable English thing. I kept saying,"This is so freaking awesome," about every two seconds which made Jay laugh. He took me to eat lunch and dinner and his favorite places.

The city was beautiful and I had an amazing day with Jay, but when we got home, I was so exhausted I just laid on the couch. He put his hand on my stomach and gave me a kiss, "Have a good day?"

"I had the best day ever, thanks Jay."

The next week and a half involved him taking me out to more places and the studio. They had to work a couple days I was there, but I didn't mind hanging out with the other boys. I mean who wouldn't, they were awesome and funny.

Me and Jay got to know eachother even better and I just fell even deeper in love with him.

~Two days before Christmas~

Me and Jay were talking a couple of days ago and he told me about some Christmas traditions he used to do as a kid and he missed now. So while me and Kelsey were out shopping, I bought the neccessary supplies for Jay's tradition and I found an avatar shirt to add to his present.

Kelsey unlocked the door to the house. Everyone was gone except for Jay. "I'm going to drop these in Jay's room then we can get some lunch, k?"

"Alright," Kelsey and I had gotten pretty close over the past week. She understood how hard it was to date someone in the limelight. I hated the press and stuff, but I would put up with it because I loved Jay.

I opened the door to Jays room and found a shocking surprise.

Jay was laying on his bed in his underwear with a woman, who was in a skimpy thong and bra. She was sitting on his hips and her hands were on his chest. She reached back with one hand to unlatch her bra as Jay watched her.

I let out a whimper, sob of anger. He heard me and looked up. He tossed the woman off of him, literally tossed her. I turned and went to run out as tears streamed down my face. Kelsey came over and saw Jay, the girl, and me. He grabbed my arm.

I yanked my arm free. "Baby listen it is not what you think."

"Really?" I shoved his chest,"You, yoou I can't believe. Oh how dare, mmm." I screamed and ran out the door and flew down the stairs. I heard Kelsey yelling my name.

I ran down the street and around the corner ignoring the looks people were giving me. I booked a room in the first hotel I came to. I laid on the bed and just cried.

JAYS POV~3 hours earlier~

I just bought Em a beautiful engraved necklace. I was at a local pub, getting a drink not a strong drink though and only one. I know it was early but why not?

This girl sat next to me and said hi. I nodded a hi to her.

"What's your name?"

"Jay."

"Aren't you going to ask me mine?"

I looked at her, "Honestly you seem like a nice person, but I have wonderful girlfriend."

"We can still have some fun though."

"We can't. Have a nice day." I walked out of the pub and back to our house. I opened the door and walked in. Suddenly the girl from the pub was there. She pushed her way in.

"Hey get out now."

"Come on."

"Nope out." She didn't listen to me though but instead she crashed her lips onto mine. I felt her tongue in my mouth. I pushed her away. "Stop this." I had to get away so I went to my room and opened the door. She jumped on my back and we fell on my bed.

She ripped her top and bottoms off to reveal lacey underwear she unbuttoned my pants and ignoring my resistence, she slipped them off me. She unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. "Wait, we can't. I love my girlfriend, please don't do this, just leave. "

"Oh come on, have a little fun." She pushed me down and got on my hips. I grabbed her hips out of habit, I suppose. No stop just leave McGuiness. I love Emily and this would crush her and I wouldn't be able to see her cry. I couldn't do this to her especially after what that creep Michael did. She reached for her bra back and I heard the door open it was Em.

Oh no, no. I threw the women off of me and reached out for Em. She let out a sob and ran away. I grabbed her arm, but she pulled free. "Baby listen it is not what you think." It really wasn't and I was hurting seeing her hurt. What have I done? I saw Kelsey in the backround.

"Really?" She shoved me hard in the chest, searching for words,"You, yoou I can't believe. Oh how dare, mmm." She screamed. Me and Kelsey yelled her name.

Kelsey looked at me and called me a few different cuss words. "Kelsey, you have to believe me."

"You were about to sleep with another woman Jay. You sicken me." She flew out the door grabbing her phone and keys.

I ran into my room and threw my clothes on. I yelled at the woman,"GET OUT NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I grabbed my things and went out searching for the love of my life. I called her and left a few desperate messages. I went to all the places I took her too, but no one had seen here. I couldn't lose the best thing that ever happened to me.