Made for eachother(The Wanted/Jay Mcguiness)

A piercing sound broke into my dreams. "Woooahre wohare. "

"Uuuhrrrm," the sound escaped from my mouth as I reached for the snooze button on m clock. Next I rolled off my bed and struggled to the bathroom. I flicked on the light and was momentarily blinded. I continued to get ready but quietly because my roommates were fast asleep and it was early.

I left at exactally 6:00 am. I headed for the radio station that I interned for. Jack was already there. No surprise he was always there. I was convinced he never left and he slept in the radio booth.

"Morning Em."

"Morning Jack," I said with a smile.

I sat down at my desk and checked the messages." The boys will be there at 8:00 sharp," said a man's voice, "thanks again for setting this up on such short notice."

I gave jack a questioning look. "Right," he began, "so I got a phone late last night about The Wanted. Remember how they had to cancel last week?" He didn't wait for me to answer and I only vaguely remember him saying something about it. " Well there day-to-day manger, Nano, called me saying they could make it today if we could fit them in and of course I said, 'yes that would be wicked'." I mouthed the last part, he always said that.

"Awesome Jack. "

He nodded. "So I thought they lived in England"

"They do," Jack replied while setting his booth up.

"And they just happened to be in Colorado on such short notice?"

"They were actually at a gig in wyoming and drove down here last night"

"Oooooh" I handed him his coffee, black. Then I took a sip out of my mug. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I thought you hate coffee. "

"I do. "

"Then what are you drinking?"

I gave him a devious smile. "Seriously Emily, don't you think its a bit early for hot chocolate?".

"Nope it is never too early for hot cocoa, " I said in between sips.

"Will you just help me set things up, they will be here in a couple of hours. " I set my mug down and helped him get everything ready.

We talked about his girlfriend, while we got things ready, they have been dating for 6 years. "Sooo you gonna put a ring on thay anytime soon," I teased.

"I dont know, what if she says no."

"Okay, you're right. She only stayed with you for 6 years just to dump you when you propose. "

He just gave me the look he always gives me when I am sarcastic.

I knew he wanted to ask about Michael, my ex, or rather how I was doing. We broke up 4 months ago actually I dumped his sorry butt when I found out he was cheating on me and he had hurt me. We had been dating since freshman year of college and I just started my senior year.

Moving on and not wanting to think about Michael I said, "I'm going to get the extra headphones, k."

I head for the basement to try to find five nice ones for the Most Wanted, no thats not right, oh well whatever they're called.