The cabin

"See you later boys," I waved to them as they got into the van.

The boys came over to see how I was and we talked then they left. Jay wanted to stay and take care of me but I convinced him to leave. I went straight to bed but couldn't stop thinking of the mop top boy named Jay.

I woke up Early the next morning. When I looked in the mirror I wanted to puke. My neck was a sick green and purple colour. "Mmmhhhrrm," I moaned as I examined my neck. Makeup was out of the question. I would need like 3 bottles maybe more. I showered, changed, and put just a hint of makeup on. I found a nice scarf in my closet and threw it around my bruised neck.

I walked into the radio station I nodded at Jack,"Morning. Don't say anything. Thank you for your concern. I really do apreciate it but I'm okay for reals."

"Okay then morning Ems, the boys are stopping by before they head up to stay in their cabin. "

"Awesome."

The boys showed up up at about 10. They all surronded and threw a million questions about me and my neck.

"Settle down guys, I am fine, but it looks awful, "I tugged my on my scarf to reveal the bruise. Siva gagged. Jay grabbed my hand that holding my scarf and covered my neck.

"I think it looks lovely. This could be a new trend. We'll call it pureck," Max said. Bless Max he was amazing.

"Why pureck," Tom said.

"Purple and neck combined," Max told him while tugging on one of his ears.

"So I thought you guys were only spending 2 days at the cabin not 4."

"Well Tom and Siva's girlfriends are flying in to stay with us so we are going early. " Nathan told me.

"Yeah their plane lands in an hour. We're gonna pick them up then head down," Tom seemed excited, probably to see his girlfriend.

"Yeah well we need to leave now guys," Nano said gesturing towards the door.

They all rolled their eyes. Max was watching Jay, who looked green. He nudged him hard in the side "Soo Em do you want to come to the cabin with us?"

I was over the moon by his invitation, but I played it cool. "Yeah sure well I have another doctor's appointment today and I will have to make sure its okay with Jack."

Jack looked at me with a 'are-you-serious' kind of face. " You haven't called in sick once or taken any vacation in 2 years just go kid."

"Well then I am in for sure," I flashed Jack a thanks smile,"I can just drive up tonight after my appointment. What cabins are staying at?"

We exchanged information of the cabin and phone numbers. I had to convince Jay to go with them. He didn't feel safe, he told me, leaving me by myself. I reassured him a trillion times that I was fine He gave me a quick hug then left with the boys.

"You better go pack kid." I wrapped my arms around Jack's neck and hugged him.

"Thanks a million." I turned and ran out the door and headed towards my apartment.

I made a quick snack and ate it. Next I went and pack warm clothing and other essentials. I threw my bathing suit in just in case there was a hot tub or something. I showered then rushed to the doctors office.

An hour later I was back. He did a couple of tests to make sure there was no internal damage and thankfully there was not. I grabbed my bag threw it in my car and drove towards the cabin

I'm gonna spend a weekend with Jay. Thats all I could think while driving. I thought about his hair, eyes, laugh, and that kiss. He's a popstar and I just didn't know if anything would happen with the two of us.