Football

Jay's POV

I was sitting next to her in this nice little cafe. She smelt so nice, but I was mad at Max. He didnt need to embarrass me like that and it made her turn red like she was embarrassed. I liked her and I wanted her to like me too. She is the first girl I have ever like this quick and felt connected to right when we met. It was a strange wonderful feeling and I did not need Max ruining it, plus how did he know I liked her. I didn't tell anyone.

I felt a poke in my rib cage, which jolted me from my thinking. "Sorry Jay, I didn't mean to poke you."

"Its okay, " I said. I could be poked by her all day...

"So whats good to get her?" Siva questioned whilst scanning the menu.

"Well the hamburgers are pretty good ecpesially number 5 but my favorite is the salad, with this amazing dressing, and this flatbread pizza thing. "

"I think I'll get the number 5 then. What about you Jay see any meatless entrés? Jay is a vegetarian," he told her as he folded up his menu.

She looked at me with those wonderful green eyes with the specks of yellow,"I think thats great. I was considering being a vegetarian a couple yeara ago but honestly I couldn't give up bacon."

The boys laughed at that and I just gave smiled at her. We all ordered and our food came shortly after. We talk about loads of different things during our meal. We all talked about how it was growing up for us. Emily seemed to have this whole other side to her. She was so sweet and you could tell she cared a lot. When she told us about her childhood, she seemed like she was leaving something out, but I didn't want to pry at her. I was falling, falling hard for this cute, amazing, beautiful, short, brown haired, green eyed, girl.

Emilys POV

Lunch was really nice I found out a lot more about Jay and the boys. Jay had a twin brother but not an identical twin. I needed to stop but I couldn't. I was falling hard for this curly haired, tall, blue eyed boy.We were walking a bit further into town from the cafe. We passed by this huge field that still was lightly covered in snow.

"That looks like a perfect place to play football at," Max said. Then he spotted where the community balls were and saw a football and looked at us,"C'mon it will be fun." The others agreed and ran to get a ball. Jay stayed back with me.

"C'mon play with us. "

"I am not very good at socce-I mean football."

"Thats okay you can be on my team," he said then grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

"But Jaaaaay," I tried to plead with him. It didnt help.

Next thing I know its me, Jay, and tom agains Nath, Seev, and Max. I saw the ball a few feet in front of me and ran to it and kicked it to Jay who tried to get it pass Max. Max stopped right in front of Jay and pushed him to the ground while stealing the ball. I couldn't help but laugh at Jay's figure all sprawled out on the ground.

He caught me laughing at him while he struggled to his feet. "You think its funny, do you?

Oh no, not good at all he had a look in his eye like a bull about ready to charge. "Noooo," I squeled and ran as fast as I could away from the mad Jay bull but he was much faster then me and caught up quickly. He grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me into him, but we were on a patch of ice and fell with a loud *thud*

"Eeeerh," I groaned. I landed on my stomach and Jay was on top of me on his stomach, crushing my legs. I heard him laughing that sweet laugh of his and I burst out laughing too. Ignoring the pain in my leg I said," Get off of me you big oaf!" I wiggled and he slid next to me. I propped myself up on my elbows and jabbed him in his side which only made him laugh louder. "Is Jay ticklish," I said in a sing song voice as I repeatly poked him in both of his sides which made him laugh even harder and plead for me to stop. He grabbed my hands and said," Okay enough."

I stopped and we both looked behind us. All the boys were watching us and smiling.

"Jay's got a girlfriend," Nathan teased.

"Ha. Ha. Nath," Jay said right before he throw a snowball right at Nathan's face.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT," Tom screamed.

I looked at Jay and Jay looked at me. We helped eachother to our feet then Ran for cover. Jay's body close to mine shielding me from the snowballs that were being hurled at us.