Off to England

EMILYS POV

"Okay do you have clothes, toothbrush, toothPASTE, underwear, other unmentionables. Oh and do you have-."

"Yes, mother. I have everything. " Vanessa was sitting on my bed as I went through my own mental checklist and she went through hers. I was leaving for England tonight. Wow I can't believe I just said that, I smiled to myself. This was going to be the best 2 1/2 weeks of my life.

My parents, on the other hand, weren't happy that I wouldn't be spending Christmas with them. I wasn't sure if they approved of Jay either. If they only met him, they would know how amazing he is. I sighed, Vanessa was blabbing on about something, but I wasn't listening. Just smile and nod, "Uh huh awesome."

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah duh."

"Really cuz I just said I was going to get your face tattoed on my butt."

I made a face," I kno and I said awesome because it is awesome."

"Whatever. Ready to leave?"

"Yeah, I was ready a week ago." We hopped in her car and she started driving towards the airport. When we got, she hopped out and got my small suit case and backpack out.

"Have fun, Em. I know you will, take lots of pictures. Lov ya."

I gave her a tight hug, "Thanks lov ya too."

I went inside and found my terminal. I wasn't checking any bags because the price was outrageous. I sat next to a cute couple and an older man. It was 9:30 and my flight was suppose to take off at 10:00. They should be boarding now.

Jay's solo in heart vacancy started playing from my pocket. I pulled it out and slid it open, " Hello?"

"Hey Em," it was Jay, "are you on the plane yet?"

"No, but they should be boarding soo-, hold on."

On the speaker a woman said, "Now boarding flight 128."

"Hey Jay they are just now boarding."

"Yay. Well have a good flight and call me when you land. And is it crazy that I love you like I've never loved anyone else before and I only just met you?"

"No I don't cuz I love you so much. See ya soon." He was so sweet and amazing. I got on the plane and put my stuff in the overhead storage, leaving out my ipod, with the headphones Jay got me, and a book.

After the longest flight of my life, I finally touched down in London. It was late there and I was definately jet legged. I got my stuff and smiled as I took in everything. I went to sit outside and wait for Jay, but I didn't have to, he was already there, standing with his arms open.

I didn't care that everyone would be staring I ran to him and jumped on him. He gave me quick hug, but then gave me a bunch of long kisses. Yep, we pretty much were making out in the airport lobby. "Good to see ya Em. "

"Haha," I wiped the lipstick from his face, "good to see you too." I was just about to tell him about my flight and how beautiful the city looked from the sky when two girls ran up to us.

"J-J-Jay? Is that you." He laughed.

"Yes it is."

"Oh wow I was like look at that guy making out with that chick and then I realised it was you! We love you, can you sign our arms."

"Of course." He signed their arms. They giggled.

"Is that Emily, Jay? Your girlfriend."

"Duh stupid me, yes it is this is Emily and you two are?"