Just A Casual Day

JAYS POV

I smelt something delicous, it woke me up. I grogily stretched and opened my eyes. I was momentarily disoriented and then I remembered I was on Emilys couch. I turned around and she was making something in the kitchen.

EMILYS POV

I was making rolly-ups. My friend's mom used to make them when I stayed at her house. It is basically a crepe with cinnamon and sugar on it then rolled up into a burrito shape. I just put the first two on the skillet when I heard Jay stir.

"Morning Jay." His curls everywhere. "Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah actually, I slept like a stone." He had a sexy morning voice. He got up and came to the kitchen. He put his arms around my waist and rocked back and forth a bit.

"Umm hello, but I AM trying to cook here." He ignored me and rocked faster while he put is face in between my shoulder and neck and blew on it, making that farting sound. I burst out laughing. "Knock it off." I shrugged him off and turned around to face him. He kept his arms around me. I kissed him.

When I pulled away He started kissing me again. He was leaning in and I was leaning back. Suddenly he yelled, "Watch out." I jumped towards him.

"What!?"

"Sorry your shoulder was about to touch the skillet. "

"Oh well thanks for saving me. Wait the skillet, the ROLLY-UPS!" I turned around and thankfully they didn't burn.

"Rolly-ups?" I explained to him what they were. We both ate until we were full they were so good. I am assuming Jay liked them considering he ate 11.

After breakfast, we both got ready and went for a walk.

"Soo," Jay started, I could tell there was something on his mind, "you are like my girlfriend right. That night kinda happened fast. "

"Yeah. Well if you want me to be."

He nodded quickly and a bunch of times," Uh huh I do,"

He was so cute. "Anyways like we will probably have to tell some kind of press or announce it because if they found out on their own their would be ridiculous rumors. "

"Definately. I forgot about the press and stuff and well that you are in a boyband. You'll be traveling alot too I guess, right. "

"Yeah the press can be obnoxious, but we'll be fine. Not too much, but we can worry about that later." He shoved me and I shoved back. We got in a shoving battle.

We stopped and ate Wich Wich. Jay had never had it before. After, lunch we sat on a park bench, asking eachother questions.

"Okay my turn, what is Jay McGuiness's favortie candy?"

"Skittles, you?"

"I have to many."

"You're cheating, you said that we both have to answer the question no matter what."

I rolled my eyes," Reeses, kit-kats, and skittles."

He nodded,"Favorite colour?"

"Red. "

"Hmm well I like green or blue, but I could go with red."

"Haha thats a lot of colours goofball," I ruffled his curls. We played the question game for what seemed like hours. By the time we got back to my place, it was dinner time. "What do you want for dinner," I yelled it as I sorted through the fridge.

"Nothing, just put on a nice dress and get ready." I gave him a questioning look. "Just go before we're late." I obeyed him.

I pulled a black and gold dress out of my closet. It was completely black with specks of gold that could be seen in certain lights. I nodded to myself. I slipped it on and tied the back. The straps came from the middle of the chest and ended right behind my back. I curled my hair and put some mascara and gold eyeliner on. The eyeliner wasn't an overpowering gold though it just tied everything together.

I walked into the living room at a quarter till 7. Jay came out wearing a white shirt rolled up to his shoulders and a dark grey vest with dress pants. "Hi handsome."

He didn't say anything he was just staring at me. "Hey didn't your mom every tell you staring is rude. He still didn't say anything, instead he put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I was smiling as he pulled away,"You look beautiful."

"Thanks, so where are we going?"

"Thats a surprise. " He grabbed my hand and took my outside. There was a cab waiting and we got in it. The cab drover just said, "You ready, sir?" to which Jay replied,"Yes, lets go. "

After about a half hour drive we arrived at a resteraunt called Montañas Bonitá. It ment Beautiful Mountains and was extremely expensive. "Jay this place is way to expensive."

"Only the best for you." He got and helped me out. I knew protesting wouldn't do any good and I had always wanted to see what the inside looked like and well try their food.

A door greeter held the door for us. My senses were overwhelmed as I stepped into the resturant. It was simply stunning. The ceilings were high and had a wonderful raised pattern of swirls. A massive glass and diamond chandelier hung from the center. Relaxing music played in the backround and nicely dressed waiters went from table to table. I wrapped my arm around his. "Jay this is way to nice," I hissed in his ear.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes two for Mcguiness."

She checked her book. "There you are, right this way." We were weaving our way through the tables until she stopped in front of one. My jaw dropped.

JAYS POV

I watched as her jaw literally dropped when she saw the table. It was covered with red and pink rose petals with a beautiful flower centerpiece around candles. All the other tables were nice, but boring with just a white tablecloth and a few candles in the center.

She was genuinely happy and shocked. Gently, I closed her gaping mouth while I gave the hostess lady a nod. "Like it?"

"Oh James I love it."

I smiled and pulled out her chair for her then I sat down. She literally could not stop smiling and I found it adorable.

She looked up at me and winked then reached for her wine glass and took a sip, only there was nothing in it; we hadn't gotten our wine yet. I burst out laughing as she realised she was sipping air.

"Well I was trying to be sexy and flirty, but that failed."

"Hahaha no that was my kind of sexy," I gave her a wink then took a sip of my imaginary wine. She rolled her eyes at me then held her glass up for a toast.

"To us!"

"To us," I repeated and we clinked our glasses and took a big swig of our "wine."

We ordered our food. I got the vegetarian and she got the chicken. It was pretty good food. We laughed and talked while eating. Just the way she moved and talked made me fall deeper in love with her. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow.

As we waited for the cab outside she was telling me a story from when she worked at a local amusement park as a kid. It was hilarious and she was so beautiful and I ecspecially loved the way she talked with her hands.

Soon after we arrived to her place and got into more comfortable clothes. We sat, all wrapped up together, on the couch talking until eventually we fell asleep.