78. Rescue mission: The power of Water and Lightning

Start from the beginning

Damn it, where's Hinata?!

Is she okay?!

She was closer to the blast then I was. A loud sound of something uncoiling brought me to my senses and before I knew it Chakra wire wrapped tightly around my whole body and fastened me to a tree as my Kuani fell from my grip. I grunted and struggled as I heard footsteps begin to approach me and I looked up. From the dust in the air I made out around 5 figures standing in front of me. The exact number my Chakra senses had picked up earlier.

"Well, well, well" one of them said as the dust finally cleared "so this is the girl Lord Kuro wants."

Lord Kuro?

I glared at him and gritted my teeth as he laughed, unfazed by it. The man that had spoken was holding the end of the Chakra wire in his hand and when he pulled on it the wire began digging into my skin and I cried out in pain.

"What are the reports on the other girl" the man said, turning to one of his comrades.

"Dead, sir. There's no way she could have survived that explosion."

My eyes widened and I felt anger boiling in my gut as the man laughed again.

"Perfect" he said "now....GRAB HER!"

Two man took out Kunai's and charged at me as I gasped.

"Eight trigrams, 64 palms!"

I looked up in surprise and watched as Hinata jumped in front of me and began using the same technique Neji had used on Naruto during the Chūnin exams.

"Hinata!"

She struck the last man directly in his chest and the two men that had charged me slumped to the ground in pain. Hinata took out a Kunai and cut the Chakra wire off of me as I hurriedly took out a Kunai and stood beside her.

"You know" Hinata said smirking "it's not nice to tie up girls like that. Much less, blow them up."

"How the hell did you survive that blast?!" One of the man said in disbelief "it should have killed you!"

"Byakugan!"

Veins appeared around Hinata's eyes and her once purplish eyes were now white.

"CHARGE!" Hinata yelled running towards the men.

'She calls that a battle strategy?' Kinase said as I sweat dropped and followed after her.

One of the man came at me and I threw my Kunai at him as he dodged it and made hand signs.

"Wood style: Tree attack Jutsu!"

Some of the mans Chakra flowed into a nearby tree and it began to rumble as I prepared myself. The tree slowly began to stand up and its roots ripped out of the ground completely as I stared in disbelief.

"You won't be able to defeat me" the man said.

I didn't reply and I simply glared at the man as he smirked. The tree let out a monstrous roar and ripped another tree from its roots before flinging it at me. I gasped and leapt to the side as the tree landed inches away from me causing to to break in two and have wood chips fly everyone.