"Hi! Welcome to Tiger Shoes! Would you like any help?" A young guy asked.

"Not right now but when I do, I'll come to you," Jason smiled.

The guy named Chris smiled back and nodded walking away to help another customer.

I was so glad not a lot of people are staring. Though the ones are, are making me self conscious about my body.

I continued to follow Jason as he walked over to the baby section. Honestly the we're all so adorable.

"There they are!" Jason said spotting the shoe.

He grabbed it and showed me and like he said, they were so cute.

"Oh my gosh! They're so cute," I gasped, grasping the tiny shoe in my hand.

It was black with white and grey and had a little tiger as the Velcro strap.

"Agh!! I love it," I said with heart eyes

"I know right," He laughed.

"So we getting them?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I said.

Our baby's gonna have some serious style.

Jason called Chris over asked for the smallest size.

I looked around for some more, wondering around the shop with a protective hand flat against my belly.

After a couple minutes, Jason came over.

"Hey babe, find anything?" He asked from behind me.

"Uh not yet," I said.

"Guess what?" He said.

"What?"

"I said guess but I'll tell you anyways," He laughed.

"Why don't we get the same shoe for all five of us and be all matching," He suggested.