I open a new one up, a picture of Jimmy with a group of people, Higgins and Miles are in the background laughing together. A girl side hugging Jimmy. A little too huggy.. More like clinging to him like he's hers! I hold onto him like that like he's mine! Because he is mine. That's my boyfriend.

My eyes fill with tears. Anger. "That bastard.." I whisper as I look through my mentions. The same picture and some stupid Daily Mail article is attached to some. Daily Mail is shit, why would someone read anything from there anyways? I ignore the article. The picture I can't.

A new one comes up. They're kissing. He looks sober and fine to me! Could he not wait any longer?! Kissed some random bitch instead of me?! The girl he told he'd be back by midnight to! To kiss and cuddle like he apparently had intended. I'll be home by midnight, my ass.

Jimmy

Guilt wrapped around me like a straitjacket once I saw Spencer's face. This isn't going to be easy. "I have to tell you something." I take the empty cushion next to her.

"This?" She turns her phone. A picture of me and the one night standee kissing at the bar last night. "I've gotten this fucking picture tweeted to me all fucking morning!" She raises her voice.

I take a breath. "Will you please let me explain?"

Within seconds Spencer's face gets serious. "No, I don't care to hear your pathetic excuse."

"What excuse is there?! I need to tell you, Spencer!" I grab her thin cool arm.

She shoves my hand away. "No you don't. You don't have anything to tell me because I'm done. I should've listened to my dad before it was too late. I knew dating a celebrity would smack me in the face. I just didn't know it'd hit me this hard."

"Spencer, please!" I stand up along with her.

"No! I don't give a fuck about your stupid story, Jimmy Fallon. Or your stupid apology and I really do not give a fuck about your damn life! This is the first and last time you'll be able to do this with me in your life. I'm done!! Tell that on the stupid show. Tell the world that you're a fucking asshole who goes out and cheats on his girlfriend. While she's at home, in your apartment, with your dog, sleeping alone in YOUR BED!" Tears run down her perfect face. "Toss my stuff out on the curb for the garbage man to pick up tonight. I hope you have a shitty life." The walls rattle from the slam given off on the door. She's small, but has power.

Blue glass shatters against the wall. I hate myself. I fucking hate myself. I knew I shouldn't have gone out last night. I should've stayed home and spent the night with Spence. We had a relaxing break and me being idiot me goes out, gets shit faced and ends up kissing some random ass chick! Apparently from the note this morning, I slept with her. I guess the taken life didn't settle in me last night..

Gary comes running out to me. Jumping on my lap, licking me all over. "Stop." She continues. "Gary, stop!" I yell. She hunkers down, jumping off the couch and cowarding down the hall. She doesn't like loud noises and I always forget until I scare her.. I never act like that with her and I feel horrible.

The cushions underneath sink my body as I lie down, staring out the window, in my now quiet apartment. Why'd I do that? We could be making breakfast, Penn giggling like she always does and Gary dancing at our feet. Music circling around us as whiffs of pancakes and bacon fill our noses.

Spencer

"Hey.. Are you home?" I call Collin before calling a girlfriend of mine.

"Sure am! What's up?"