Information YOU NEED

So, I wanna say this now, I know I already have too many unfinished fanfictions.

Well, frankly my dears,

I don't give two scraps. XD 😂

But yeah I've been wanting to do this for a while and I figured I'd give it a shot with Max. 😍

Any who, your back story is this:

You grew up with overprotective parents. Mom and Dad were divorced when you were five, and both remarried. Dad had your 6-year old stepsister with your witty step mom. They don't get along AT ALL. But they all agree on a couple of things. The thing they don't like is the internet. The thing they hate is YouTube. But you still watched it.

When you graduated college two years ago (you wanted to be a volunteer EMT), you started your channel. You are now sitting at around 985,000 subscribers.

You moved to Seattle, and Adam asked you to come to Sky Media last month. YOU IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT THE OFFER.

Your parents (neither set of them) don't know you have a channel. Your sister promised to keep it a secret (since she idols you).

Right now (in the FanFic at least) you're 22, the same age range as Adam and his friends.

Key code (I'll try to let you guys personalize this fanfic as much as possible):

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/N/N) = Your nickname (if you want one)
(Y/M/N) = Your Middle Name
(YT/N) = Your YouTube Name
(YT/N/N) = Your YouTube nickname (this could be a shortened version of your YouTube Name)
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(F/F) = Favorite Food
(A/N/H) = Any Name Here (This will be for your stepsister so CHOOSE WISELY)

Your Christmas traditions are in the order from Christmas Eve Morning to the end of Christmas Day:

- Christmas Eve Morning: Make last minute preparations as far as shopping and/or gift-wrapping

- Christmas Eve (all day) Watch Christmas movies and bake sugar cookies

- Christmas Eve (before bed): Open the gifts from you dad (since you lived with your mom and step dad) and grandparents from your dad's side

- Christmas Morning: Open presents at home

- Christmas Day (around 2:45) Go to Grandma and Poppy (or Grandpa, whatever you call your grandfather, I call mine Poppy)'s house, eat supper (dinner. Me and my country ways), wait for rest of relatives, then open remaining gifts. (Usually takes until 8:30)

- Go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Now, since you moved out and live in Seattle, you usually fly out and stay with your mom. Every other year you got to your dad's.

This year was mom's turn. ...?

ALL OF THIS IS IMPORTANT. SO REMEMBER IT WELL, MY CHAN'S.

Also, I was gonna say that I was gonna try to not change POV.. Well... I can't... Cause it will change... So... Yeah...

ENJOY!

Also, WHOLE THING DEDICATED TO theoriginalmonkey cause SHE AWESOME... And was also the first one to push me to do this. Lol

MERRY (early) CHRISTMAS!!!!

Your outfits:

October:

November:

November:

December:

December:

January: