Reunited (Final)

Alright guys! This is the last chapter, or there might be an alternate ending so be on the look out for that! And this chapter is probably going to be long! Well at least I hope.. Oh and it would help to watch the Chikara Power arc. It's 290-295 I think. It doesn't have any spoilers since it's only an arc

****Reki's POV

She looked dead... She didn't have any spark in her eyes. They were still blue, but not as blue as before.

I noticed Sakura looking at the people. "Asuma Sensei...Hayate Sensei..." she mumbled. "You robbed their graves!" Sakura yelled at him, as she turned herself around.

"G-grave...robbed?" I stuttered. "No! My sister isn't dead!"

Kabuto chuckled. "Of course she is. You didn't know of your sisters' death? She died a few months ago while fighting the eight tails."

"NO!" I kept repeating this while tears sprang to my eyes. While I was in this trance, some of the bodies in the coffins began to move and come to life. Rin was one of them. "Rin! No you can't be dead!"

"Reki... I'm sorry..." she said to me as she ran towards us.

"How could you leave me like  that?!" I yelled at her, getting in a defensive stance as she began to attack.

"I'm sorry! I just didn't want to be in that village! I couldn't when I knew that our dad was out there!" she retorted.

"Well I knew he was out there too and you didn't see me leaving you and then DYING!!" I hissed angrily at her.

"Do you think I meant to die!? Of course I didn't! It was an accident and it was out of my power to even do anything about it!"

"You know I forgot what it was even like to have a sister!" I spat.

If she could stop where she was not I would think that she would've. But she wasn't in control of her actions and she just kept attacking. Then she started to maneuver around mine and made her way over to a man who was standing on the water and fighting Sakura, and began to help him.

"Dad you're alive?" she asked.

"I could ask the same for you." he replied while swinging his scythe at the pinkette.

"D-dad?" I looked at the two, dumbstruck as I just stood there. They were both attacking and then slid back onto the water.

"I kind of found him along the way..." Rin charged at Sakura again while she spoke to me.

"How could you keep that from me?!" I yelled, starting to get annoyed with her. "Sakura you take care of ....my... dad...?" I told her, a slight questioning tone in my voice as I went after Rin. "Why didn't you get me?! Why didn't you at least tell me that you had met our father so that I could meet him!?" I shouted at her.

"It took a while okay! I figured you were busy and I had to travel to find him! I knew that if you had met him you would want to stay with him and I. I didn't want that because you looked happy with the people you had just met and you wouldn't need me later on!"

"What are you talking about?! Of course I would need you Rin!" I retorted back. "Don't assume things!"

"Really?" she asked as she kept attacking. "Look you need to stop me!" 

"How am I suppose to do that?" I called out as we both kept dodging out attacks.

"I can't die so you're probably going to have to seal  me!" she had managed to get a scratch on me with her small dagger and my eyes widened. Shit...

"Don't let me make the diagram Reki!" she warned as she started to run off away from me and into the forest. I chased after her, praying to Jashin that I would make it in time to get to her and stop her. She had always been faster than me though so I was running as fast as I possibly could but she was always ahead of me. I was scared that she was actually going to kill me.