Alright.. now I'm getting really worried! Oh look a distraction!

***Reki's POV

It's been such a long time since she came back and I was in complete panic mode right now. Pacing around my house, questions were flying through my mind right now. But the biggest one was why? Why did she leave? What was the reason? I sighed heavily. I couldn't leave, they had assigned the teams and I was enjoying being with my new friends. It's made me happy and I forgot my troubles. Especially around these two boys I had met. Both were completly different from each other, but I was drawn to them for some reason.

One was quite and thought about his next moves. A natural leader you'd say. The other loud, reckless and acted on impulse. They were both cute in a way too. Their eyes were beautiful too. Lavender, the other bright blue.

Neji wasn't the one to talk much so I barely made any conversation with him. Naruto on the other hand would talk for hours and not stop. I really didn't mind it though, since I talked a lot too. So we had that in common.

I still worried about Rin though... I didn't like not seeing my sister for such a long time. I was in so much mental pain from it I almost couldn't cope. My other half was missing and I don't feel whole without her. I have a big empty spot where she should be.

I plopped onto my couch, getting tired from how many laps I've done around the house. Just come back Rin. A few tears fell and I heard a knock at my door. Quickly I wiped the tears away and sniffed, "Come in!"

A blonde haired boy entered my home. "Hey Reki!"

I smiled, "Oh, hi Naruto."

"I'm going down to get something to eat, wanna come?" he asked.

"Sure, it'll get my mind off of things for a while.." I replied as I got up and walked over to Naruto.

He smiled and me and we walked to his favorite Raman resturant. Making small talk about really anything we finally sat down on the tall chairs at the counter. Naruto ordered for the both of us and we talked some more before Ayame came out with the noodles.

"Thanks." I smiled at the girl and picked up my chopsticks and began eating. Naruto on the other hand was already half-way done with his. I chuckled lightly. "You sure do like ramen don't you?"

He answered but I couldn't really understand what he was saying, which made me laugh even more. "Naruto I can't understand what you're saying at all!"

He laughed along with me, and I finished my noodles. "So what did you mean when you said get your mind off of things for a while?" Naruto asked.

"...Just Rin. I'm worried about Rin. I know she can take care of herself  but..." I looked down a bit sad. "I want her back Naruto. I'm being so selfish right now..." I gritted my teeth. "I don't know where she would be though."

"Don't worry." he smiled. "Have some faith in her. She's going to be okay."

I smiled back. " I know I should, but I can't help it.. I'm always going to be worried about my sister no matter if she's gone for a few hours, or a few weeks.."

"Well you need something to distract you." he thought for a minute. "We'll go and train!" Naruto paid for the noodles and grabbed my wrist leading me to the training grounds. I giggled at his enthusiam and we finally got there. "So what do you do you want to work on first?" he asked me.

"Well I could help you with some Taijutsu, I'm okay at that?" I suggested.

"Alright!" he smiled at me.

I chuckled and backed up, getting in a defensive stance. "You attack first."

He nodded as he started to get a little more serious, and he ran at me. His first attack was obvious so all I had to do was side step out of the way.

"First rule to Taijutsu Naruto, try not to attack your opponent head on. You have to be quick on your feet and try getting behind them, or going into a blind spot of theirs. Now if you want to use a weapon it's the same idea. But say you don't have a weapon. What do you do then?" I asked.

"But don't shinobi never leave without a weapon?"

"Good, I didn't think that you would get that right." I got back in a defensive stance. "Now come back at me."

"No, this time you attack me." he said.

"I thought I was the one that was suppose to be teaching you this, not me getting practice in what I'm good at?" I chuckled lightly.

"Well I can practice dodging."

"Alright then." I lept into the air which confused the boy now below me. He narrowly dodged the kunai that I had thrown at him.

"Hey!"  he shouted.

" 'Hey' what? You don't know what kind of things a ninja is going to do. Be prepared for anything." I landed behind him and he turned around, throwing the same tool at me, luckily I dodged it just in time.

I went to the ground and kicked his legs out from under him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him, causing me to land on top of him. My cheeks flushed a light pink. "U-umm.." I stuttered.

A small smirk played at Naruto's lips, then he chuckled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." He changed the subject. "You know you have really pretty eyes."

"Thank you.." I blushed even more. You can't show any feelings.. you don't like him.. Oh who am I kidding?

***

Well heres the next chappy! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment, vote, fan, tell me who you liked it! And yeeah, so I'm going to try and update this story on saturdays and maybe another time in the week. I have a scheduale on my profile for my other stories too, so we'll see how long I can keep that going for, and later I'm gonna post a prolouge for yet another story, it's been on my mind for a while and I can't wait to post it! Okay, enough rambling! Byyee! Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE