On the hunt

***Rin's POV

Two weeks. That's how long I was searching for this 'Hidan' man. I didn't even know if he was the right person. Honestly it could just be a coincidence that he looked like Reki. It kinda made me regret doing this and waisting my damn time. But then again it could also be him and I could me my dad for the first time. He was a Jashinist too though, there weren't very many of us so it might as well be him.

I sighed to myself as I got to the gate of the village and walked in. There were a few people on the street, not very many though. It was strange I thought there would be more.

I glanced around, and decided to go and knock on a random door. As I did an older man opened the door.

"How can I help you?" he asked with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Oh, well I was wondering if you knew about a man, his name is Hidan."

He swallowed. "We don't talk of him."

"Do you think you could make an exeption for me? I'm trying to find him. I think he's my father."

His eyes widened, " Leave this village now! You're not welcome here!" With that he slammed the door in my face.

I sighed and turned around. I guess he isn't going to be very easy to my hands on now is he? I thought that I might try the library, although I doubted that there would. The thing I was hoping for was that they had a library in the first place..

I trugged around, searching for somewhere that would hold some type of information that may lead me closer to the man that I was hoping was my father. But guess what... yeah there wasn't a library. My life is just amazing.

Since no one would talk to me ther and everytime I uttered his name the peoples' eyes would widen and walk away quickly. So I just left the village. "Why does this have to be so hard?" I grummbled.

***Timeskip to a few days, in the Village Hidden in the Clouds

I was walking for a while now. I had now ended up in the Village hidden in the Clouds. Now sure how far I had walked but will here I am.. Walking in the town I was just about to step in front of a building when I felt a strange chakra and a sudden fireball had erupted from the building. Just in time I flipped backwards, narrowly dodging the attack.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. I didn't even hesitate to run into where the fire had come from. I saw a giant blue cat, and two men. One tall man with a mask over his face, the other another tall man with silver slicked back hair and a large three bladed scythe in his hands.

The man with the silver hair looked over at me. "What is a little bitch doing in here. Why don't you hurry the fuck along?" He turned his attention back to the cat thing.

"Listen here you asshole. I don't take shit like that from people. If you really want to talk to me like that, then you're going to die. And that's a promise." I stared at him.

He chuckled. "Kakuzu I like this girl!"

"Hidan we have other things to be taking care of right now." the 'Kakuzu' man announced to Hidan.

"Hold on. Your name is Hidan?"

He nodded. "Yep."

"You... I think you're my father.."

He flat out laughed at me. "There's no fucking way that I have a daughter!"

"You're right you don't have a daughter. You have two." I stated.

He just laughed harder. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

I rolled my eyes and I watched as the cats giant paw came down on 'Kakuzu' but he just barely stopped it.

After they had captured the cat thing, Hidan was laying in the Jashin symbol on the ground with his metal steak shoved through his chest. Blood was pooling around his wound he inflicted in himself.

"So, about you being my 'daughter'?" Hidan started. "I don't have any fucking kids."

"So you don't think that I look like Kumi?"

His head turned to me and he sat up. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Kumi. My mother. The woman you got pregnant and left. The two girls, they turned to killing people in the bingo book. But got sick and tired of that, so guess what they did?"

"...." Hidan had an emotionless look.

"They killed everyone. And they had fun." I smirked. "We liked it."

"If you really are my daughter... Then it looks like you took after me."

****

There you all are! Another chappy uploaded! I hope you guys liked it, comment and voted if you did ^-^

SUPER IMPORTANT GUYS! IF I WERE TO PUT THIS IN THE NARUTOWATTYAWARDS WOULD YOU VOTE FOR IT?? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I WOULD STAND A CHANCE IN IT! SO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WOULD! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU DID! ^_^

Okie dokie, so yeeeah hope you like it, I'll try to update later this week again, soo bye! Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE