Why so protective?

I'm so sorry for the wait guys! My computer had a bunch of viruses and I just got around to cleaning it today which has taken hours... -_- plus I've had family things like my sister, brother in law and niece came out last week and they all live in Hawaii and I've only met my niece once before so of course I would be wanting to spend time with all my family, plus my dad is getting surgery...so yeah.. anyways on with the story!

***Rin's POV

We had arrived at our destination a while ago and caught the shinobi who was slung over Kisame's shoulder at the moment unconscious.

I had actually wanted to talk to Itachi more but the fact that he never made a move to speak to me at all in the first place was a but off-putting. The only time that he did was when we were making our way to the town and he told us that we were getting closer to the culprit.  I sighed to myself.

"You alright kid?" the blue shark man asked.

"Just dandy." I replied dully.

"You don't sound too 'dandy' to me..." Kisame said.

"Have you ever heard of sarcasm?" I rolled my eyes. "And before you even try asking me what's wrong, it's none of your business." I sharply told him.

"Damn, no need to get all bitchy." it almost sounded like he was sassing me...

Finally after about an hours worth of walking we made it back to the base, but for some reason I didn't want to stay there. So after Kisame had given Pein the shinobi to interrogate he called my father in his office to have him bring the man into the torture chamber. I was interested to see my dad's fighting style, maybe he was like me and liked to watch them stuffer? But in this case he had to be like that since this was an interrogation.

I was the one that had to give Pein the full report on our mission and if there were any sort of complications and what not. After I decided to go back outside. Oddly enough I wasn't very tired, even after being on this mission and walking for days.

I went out into the woods, since I had never really gone into them before so today I decided go and take a look, I mean it won't kill me. I looked around. There were tall, green trees, full of leaves that were beginning to turn orange and yellow. Some were already falling off at my feet as I watched them dropped. I scuffled my feet, causing them to brush up at lick at my ankles, tickling them slightly.

I started to hear some noises the deeper that I got in to the forest. I knew those noises all too well. The sound of a blade cutting flesh. Not through like a stab though, just the clean slice of... a nice deep leg wound. Then as I got closer, I heard heavy breathing. It was more masculine then feminine so I presumed it was a male. As predicted I was correct, a boy about my age was laying on the ground in a small pool of his blood that was pooled around his thigh.

"Are you alright?" I asked the boy, whom I was now hovering over slightly.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" he retorted.

"Listen, if you're going to act like that I'll be more than happy to leave you know?" I stood there above him.

"No, please I'm sorry! Please help me!" he started to beg now.

"That was a sudden change in heart." I grumbled.

"Please.. I can't move.. I'm in so much pain right now." his sad brown eyes looked up in my icy gaze.

I sighed and bent down picking him up. "Do you have a home?"

"Yeah.. I live in a small cabin right over there." his finger shakily pointed to a direction to which I followed.

"So how come you were attacked? By a ninja I'm guessing. No animal makes that clean of a wound, only a sword does that." I stated.

"Yeah.. how'd you know? You're a ninja I'm guessing?"

I nodded. "Yeah." I spotted the cabin ahead of us and went inside with him. "Do you have any bandages? I don't know any medical ninjutsu so I can only do the best I can using regular medicine."

"Yes, everything you'll need is right on that shelf." he looked over at a brown wooden shelf on the wall and I walked over to it grabbing the medical kit.

"You never answered my question." I said taking out wrapping bandages, a needle and thread, antibacterial spray, and a few other things.

"Oh..I don't really know... there was just a snake like man and a boy who came running through and stabbed me on their way past.." he told me.

"This is going to hurt." I didn't give him time to reply before I sprayed stuff on his leg.

The boy hissed loudly in pain from the sudden harsh stinging sensation that now shot up his leg.

"I'm going to sew it up as well." I took the needle and thread, and threaded them together as I began stitching up his wound. I saw his jaw keep clenching as I pulled the black thread through the open cut. "So it seems like you were attacked by Orochimaru. My father as told me a little about him. I guess he was an awful man that enjoyed experimenting on people for fun. Funny coming from him since he kills as well." I chuckled lightly and then tied a knot with the thread at the end of the stitching. "There, done."

"Thank you so much Miss. I owe you my life for saving me when you came along!" he bowed as much as he could in his sitting position that he was in when I sat him on the couch.

"Really it's not a big deal. And please... don't call me Miss, just call me Rin."

"Rin. Thank you so much Rin, my name is Aki." he said.

I nodded and felt a familiar chakra presence near Aki's home. I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular. Dumbass didn't mask his chakra. And he's suppose to be an S-ranked criminal... "I normally don't do this so count yourself lucky. I'll come by again tomorrow if I don't have a mission which I probably won't since I just came back from one today." I stated and turned away from him as I headed to the door.

"Oh.. okay, thank you Rin, for being so kind to a stranger like me." Aki thanked me once again.

"You really need to stop thanking me. I said that it was no big deal."

"It was a big deal to me though. No one ever saves me, you were the first to and I'm showing my gratitude towards you for that." Aki said this firmly as if forcing me to accept it.

"I'll be back tomorrow." I walked out, and home, not wanting to accept anything.

I went into the base and my dad was sitting on the couch, as if waiting for me. "Where were you?" he demanded.

"Outside." I easily told him.

"What were you doing?"

"I was out walk-" he cut me off.

"I know you were with a boy! Who is he?! What are his intentions?! Is it to get you pregnant because I won't allow it! Did he try and do anything to you, because I'll kill him!" He yelled.

"Woah, dad-" again I was cut off thinking he was done/

"Did he force you to go into his house!? Did he force you to try and do anythi-!" This time I cut him off.

"Calm the hell down!! He didn't try to do anything! He got stabbed In the leg and I helped him out but stitching him up for Jashin's sake!" I yelled back at him.

".........."

"Jeez... Why so damn protective all of a sudden...?" I rolled my eyes and walked away, but heard him mumble under his breath.

"Because... you're my little girl..."

*****

Awwwwwwww cute Hidan moment! X3 anyways gonna make this short, so tell me how you thought of it! Votes and comments are appreciated! ^_^ So yeah do whatever, and the pic on the side is of the boy that she met, and just because they're about to kiss does not mean anything is going to happen between them!! Okay I'm done now, Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE