What's become of everything?

I'm pretty sure there's only going to be about two more chapters in this story! I'm so excited for this chapter!!!!!!

***Rin's POV

Everyone was dead. Itachi, my father, Kakuzu, Deidara. All were nonexistent anymore. One thing that upset me was that I had to be on Team Taka. I had to be on Sasuke's team, the man who killed two people I cared about. Deidara was more of a suicide, but he still pushed him to kill himself.

Then he killed his brother... my love. Itachi and I, we had grown close to each other and even if neither of us admitted it, we both had feelings for one another. I really did cared about him and I believed he cared for me as well. If there was one thing I wish I could've done or said before he died, was to actually confess and say the words to him. That I really did love him. I'm sure that he would've said the same to me. I could only hope.

My father and Kakuzu were killed on a mission. Apparently my dad was in the Nara woods, but  I don't think that it's possible to go in there if you weren't apart of that clan. I was getting along so well with my dad, and Kakuzu. My dad and I usually went out and sacrificed together. I counted money with Kakuzu, though there was rarely any speaking done between the two of us. I guess you could say we built sort of a money counting friendship.

After a while we all finally arrived where we thought we could find the eight tails at the moment.

"Do you think that he's staying here?" I asked.

Karin nodded. "I feel powerful chakra here. There's no doubt he is."

As she spoke a man walked out and jumped down the stairs that were in front of us.

"Are you the jinchuuriki of the eight tails?" Sasuke asked in a monotone voice.

"That's Lord eight tails to you! 'Are you Lord Eight Tails?!" the man yelled.

"We've come to capture you." Sasuke ignored his comment.  "Suigetsu, you take the right. Jugo, you take the left. Rin and Karin, you two cover my back." he commanded.  We both nodded, me not really enjoying that I was getting bossed around the man I absolutely hated.

The fight had begun. Karin and I mostly stood back for the fight. But soon the eight tails had gotten out many of his swords, they were all placed in what seemed would be an uncomfortable and odd positions. I grabbed a kunai from my pocket, ready to attack.

Even though Sasuke had his Sharingan activated, it still seemed like he was having a hard time with countering and evading his attacks.

Finally the jinchuriki had gotten through his line of defense and lunged at Sasuke, stabbing him multiple times with his sword. He flew back, hitting the ground and was rolling towards Karin and I. We both caught him, our feet dragging in the dirt as slid backwards, staying standing.

The man wasn't done though with him and he charged at the three of us, aiming for Sasuke. Suigetsu, and Jugo were just disappearing about to counter his attack. But before I could even process what my brain was doing, I had got in front of the sword that was about to pierce the onyx eyed Uchiha.

I didn't feel pain. But I felt my shirt get warm and sticky with a new liquid that spilled down my body. Some dribbled down my chin. I glanced down where the sword had penetrated. My weak spot. My only weakness... my heart.

They all looked at me with wide eyes. "Rin!" Karin yelled.

My fingers loosened and I dropped the kunai that was in my fingers. I barely heard the clink of it as it fell to the floor. I was gasping softly because at the moment that was all the air I could manage to get into my lungs.