A strange dream that I kinda liked and training with a fish.

***Rin's POV

His lips brushed past mine. Just barley touching them. Our foreheads touching and we looking into each others eyes. Neither of us tried to look away, neither of us wanted to. This intense moment we were having was so surreal, it almost felt like it wasn't real. It felt like Itachi and I were one. Our eyes mirrored as if both saying we were going to protect one another.

"Itachi I lov-" I began to whisper to him until I was woken up by a loud bang.  Damn it Deidara! He had to be playing with his explosions right now?! I looked at the clock. 11:42 A.M. Okay.. at least it wasn't at like 6 in the morning. But still I was having a nice- No! That wasn't a nice dream! No no no no no! I didn't like that dream at all! Nope. I don't love anyone. No one.

I sighed to myself and tried to shake it from my memory. But I had a feeling that dream was here to stay... for a while at least. I finally managed to climb out of bed and carry myself into the kitchen. Itachi wasn't there and that was a good sign. I don't normally blush but if I have dreams about people... My face is now a thousand shades of red. I prayed to Jashin he would just stay in his room like he normally does, but no....

Quickly I grabbed a bite to eat then went to my own room and got dressed. I really needed to work on my ninjutsu because without my sister, honestly, we're nothing. We aren't powerful without each other. That was the downfall of having shared jutsu's. But right now I was trying to come up with my own jutsu. Something that only I would know how to use. Maybe people even knew me by it. 

I walked outside after getting all of my things ready to train. I sat on the ground and contemplated about the kind of jutsu I could try. I was affiliated with the earth style and I need to work on my water style. Maybe I could infuse the two? I could possibly make a mud style? But my water style needs a lot of touching up... I sighed. I wish I had lightening style... That would be a lot cooler than earth.. Then I could mix the water and lightening and shock people from the inside out. That sounds really cool...

But I had earth and water to work with and that was fine with me. I could make a Mud Style Jutsu that hopefully no one has thought of it, which was doubtful but I would be fine with it.

I stood back up and soon I realized something. There's a shark in the Akatsuki. I closed my eyes, and shook my head. How could I be so stupid? I mean really Rin? I made my way back into the base, walking swiftly towards Kisame's room and knocked on the door.

"Kisame? I need your help with something."

His door opened in one swift motion. "And what's that kid?"

I rolled my eyes at his 'Kid' remark. " I just need some help with my water style. I want to try and combine it with my earth style. But I'll warn you, I'm not the greatest at it. I still need a ton of work with it."

"What's in it for me?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, what do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering it you'd actually offer me anything."  Kisame chuckled lightly and then grabbed his sword from its upright position, and slung it over his shoulder. "Well let's go kid." He began walking down the hall, then outside. I followed him and he started to walk into the forest.

"Where are you going..?" I asked a little confused.

"To the lake." he answered. "Just to start out with water that's already there. You said you needed a ton of work on it right? I doubt you can conjure up your own water then yet."

I nodded since it was true. I wasn't able to yet and I really needed to focus on that.

We walked for a about fifteen minutes before we finally reached the lake. "Go and stand on the water." Kisame commanded.

I walked over without saying a word and stood atop of the glass still water.

"Now, do you have any sort of jutsu you want to make yourself?" Kisame asked as he sat down to watch me.

I shrugged, "No, not really. I can't think of much."

He sighed. "Well that makes it a bit difficult...Is there anything you have in mind, like the shape of it at least?"

I thought for a second, "Something sharp. It's got to be able to pierce flesh."

He nods. "Okay, that helps. So needles possibly?"

"Yeah, I guess that sounds good." I answered.

"There's no 'I guess.' It's either you want it or you don't. Do you want to spend this time working on a jutsu that you don't even want?" he retorted.

"No.."

"That's what I thought. So is it a yes or no?"

"Yes." I told him.

"Okay. Now place your hands on top of the water and just imagine the water being absorbed into your body. Don't try to turn your chakra into water though. You aren't advanced enough for that yet." Kisame stated.

I nodded at him and bent down. Placing my hands on the water and closing my eyes I took a deep breath, focusing on the water. I took deep breaths, allowing myself to feel the water as if it was moving through system. I pictured my new jutsu I would soon try to preform with the water where my hands were now placed.

***later

Hours had passed and Kisame had not said a word, nor had I moved a muscle. I could tell that it was beginning to darken because behind my eyelids I couldn't see the light and it was starting to dim. I kept my breathing as steady as I could. All I was picturing was the needles sharper than the blade of one of the Seven Swordsmen. They all pierced through my victim. Smirks graced my lips every once in a while as the images played in my head of them dropping dead.

Soon I heard Kisame's feet shuffle and he stood. "Alright kid. You're done for the day. If you want we can come back again sometime when I don't have a mission going on."

I opened my eyes and rolled my body up. "Really? We're done already?" I cracked my neck and stretched, then walked off the water.

Kisame nodded. "Yeah. You're dad might kill me if I over work you..."

I raised an eyebrow. "If anything my dad would probably want me to train more."

He shrugged as he went back to the base. "Don't want to take chances."

I followed him. "It that sword heavy?"

"Not really. I've gotten use to Samehada's weight." he answered.

I almost wanted to see how heavy it was, but I didn't really want to ask, seeing if it was heavy and I made a fool of myself and fell over. I'm not too fold of making a fool of myself, that's my sisters job. "Can I ask something about your partner?"

"Itachi? Sure."

"......Never mind." I quickly changed my mind, not wanting to ask him anything anymore.

"Okay..?" Kisame answered.

We walked back to the base in silence and we finally reached the base. Not feeling like taking a shower I just went into my room and took off my clothes, putting on a tank top and shorts. I laid down in my bed, staring at the ceiling. And for first night I was hoping to see Itachi in my dreams again.

***

OH MY GOSH I'M  SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE!!!! I'M SO SORRYYY!! Okay... Enough caps.. anyways.. I'm hoping this was a bit of a longer chapter but I've been busy with my niece lately with babysitting her so I haven't had much time to update, plus with finals coming up... It's a bit hard to upload. But just tell me how you liked this chapter, votes and comments are appreciated! I love seeing them :3 And I'm so close to 200 fans! (I'd be there already but as soon as I gain a fan I lose one the next day....) anywayyyys just vote and comment, maybe fan :3 Okay, Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE