32. Game Turn

Original Published Date: 25 March 2016

Cassandra

-edited-

"I called a close friend of mine. Timothy should be here within twenty minutes or so." I smile. I hope I didn't blow my cover now that I think about it.

I smile to her as her smile grows. Only a minute later there was a ring from the door. When I it opened it was, Timothy. He first hugged me, but when Donald saw him, Melissa couldn't get to him fast enough. Timothy held Donald on his hip as he gave Melissa a hug. "How come you didn't tell me he was my son. You told me he was some guys that you met at the bar." Timothy says taking his hands off of Donalds ears.

"Because I talked to you the week after I found out I was pregnant and you told me you weren't really thinking about kids at the time." She says, as she motion Donald to go to the other room.

"That's because I didn't know how you felt about it. My speci-family loves, having hei-kids." I softly place my hand on my forehead in shame as he keeps almost revealing the werewolf secret, although he's going to have to when Donald turns 12 or 13 and shifts for the first time.

Donald came back into the living room with a Dinosaur cookie and blue sprinkles. "Happy birthday, daddy." He says. I seen a look in Timothys eyes, that I've never seen before and it's heart warming. I look up and make eye contact with Melissa.

"I see you decided to take out those contacts." She smiles.

I was appalled for a minute, then remembered. "Yeah, I got what I wanted." I smiled.

"Which is?"

"Freedom." I smile. "Thank you, Melissa for the clothes, I know where I need to go, now and I will make no more mistakes." I smile to her and leave. But before I pass the doorway, I whisper to Timothy. "Don't screw this up, or I will hunt you down... again, and this time I'll finish you off." I patted him on his back and he hugged me anyways before I started walking away.

I linked, Calvin where I was and he said he was going to meet me at a elementary school playground.

I'm swinging on the swings when I felt someone catch my seat from the back. He raised my swing so high. "Calvin, stop." I say.

"I'm not Calvin." I look over my shoulder to see a ferious Jonathon that was behind me. "I know you think you're satisfied and successful, Cassy, but you're not. See, now I have to kill my brother and take my mate back before she falls for my brother again. You're ruining my life. And for what? Because I tricked you? You're just a determined little bitch that can't see what's rights in front of you. You know if I was to kill you, no one would know. Because no one would care of your disappearance, no one cares about you appearance or you at that. You destroyed my dad's pack, in this state, he disowned me and Timothy-"

"Because of your stupidity." I tell him.

He drops me and I fall, landing on the pile of wood chips under me. "Not my stupidity, yours." He kicked me in the gut and grabbed my face roughly. "All you had to do was bud out, but you couldn't couldn't you? Nope." He dropped my face and kicked me again with more power. "You stubborn bitch." He struck me in the face twice more.

I start laughing and spit our blood. "I don't care, I don't really have anything to lose."

"You thought you could lie to me, but you have Calvin and I'm going to kill him and leave no trace that he ever existed. This is a game of suffer, your mad your move, now I'm making a detour. Now, I'm making mine." He kicked me in the head and the darkness came quick.