4. What Do You Know

(Media picture of Jonathon)

Original Published Date: 6 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

"Cassandra, my office now." His voice deadly and Alpha like. Immediately know all the passing pack members stared at the raging vibe between me and my father.

I growled lowly of embarrassment.

"No."

"Cassandra Bella Dove, in my office, now!" He yelled.

I had no choice but to listen. My eyes burned red and I was infuriated with him. I sat annoyedly in my chair. I crossed my arms and looked down considering.

"She doesn't have to stay if she doesn't want to. Maybe Canssandra could show Jonathon around the pack house." Alpha Vincent offered. I look at my father, and I can feel my eyes go back to their normal blue color of hope.

"Why not, you're just going to ignore everything that comes out our mouths." I hopped up, and looked Vincent.

"Thank you, Vincent. Another minute, I would've sank my canines into my vanes and bled out." I smile at him and gesture for Jonathon to stand up.

We left the room. "So you're Cassandra." Jonathon stated.

"Yup and you're the famous Jonathon."

"Famous?" He asked.

"All... some girls and a small amount guys want you to be my mate. Most guys don't want that. It's stupid." I say.

"Are you?" He asked.

Right when I was about to make eye contact, I heard someone call my name. I turned slightly, to see Grant. "Hey G." I say.

"You seen Debra? Menus is going crazy he can't find her." He urged. "Is that?"

"Jonathon? Yes."

"You better hope Calvin doesn't find out. His girlfriend broke up with him when she found he was coming." Grant said... I mean that explains why he kissed me, but I did forget all about her. He never really talked about her so how could I have remembered.

"Did you check the soccer field?" I say annoyed.

"We're idiots. Thanks Cass." With that he dashed off.

"So where were we?" Jonathon asked.

"It's him!" A girl yelled. It was one girl well... now there's like twelve.

The girls saw me standing next to him, and then walked away. "That's what I mean, when I said famous. They love you."

"This is my first time being here."

"All it all takes is a rumor and the internet." I was being goofy and nudged him when I felt electricity ignite with in me.

"Did you just shock me?" I ask, a bit mad.

My wolf shrieked. I looked up at him and I felt as if... I don't know what I felt. I just couldn't believe Debra was right, Jonathon is my mate. But my lips went off my mind. "Mine?" I ask.

But Jonathon, he was certain. He knew to be quiet but he knew to make it noticeable. He kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist. There was a couple claps, from who were around.

"Do we tell them?" I ask.

"That, doesn't matter to me."

"I could become Luna sooner and you could become Alpha sooner." I tell him.