21. Will I See You Again

-Click on the YouTube song, okay... it'll give you a heads up-

Original Published Date: 03 November 2015

-edited-

Nadia

You see when you show commitment to something, it actually commits to you in a complicated way. Cassandra death was already planned, it was bound to happen anyway.

I've devoted all my life to planning her death, I showed commitment. But "what goes around... comes around."

...

I burst threw the doors of my forever missed home. "Mom, I'm home! I finally did it!" I yell to her, usually she'd already have her arms around my waist and kissing me so much I end up slapping her. But she isn't here.

"Mother! You home!?" I yell, but there was no reply. "Mom!" I yell, again.

I walk in the living room, and even the fire place wasn't burning. I walk closer to it to investigate.

Although the fire wasn't showing the wood was still smoking, as if it was recently put out. 

"Run!" A voice yelled. I quickly turned around and saw no one.

"Mom?" I whisper in a scared voice.

"Guess again twin sister! Cassandras life is dependent on your death, and you don't deserve to live!"

Lydia.

Calvin

2 weeks later

"You need to go to bed." A hush voice whispers softly.

"I'm not going anywhere." I growl.

I lay in the soft recliner that stays inside the pack doctors room, for weary lovers of the paitient. Cassandra has been put on life support, only thing that's keeping her alive is a stupid machine, and Alpha Dove is thinking about pulling the plug.

I forgot to mention, when we got back Eugene and Jonathon had escaped along with Timothy. The woman who let them go was Eugenes mother, she always had a soft spot for him, I just didn't think that she'd put her life on the line for his. We hadn't killed her, not yet.

"Dude, you haven't eaten much and you're losing weight. Your rank will fall as an enforcer." I look up at who spoke to me, which seemed to be Menus. "You look dead bro." He says.

"I used to think being a high rank enforcer was the most important thing to me. Now, it's the least of my worries, especially with Cass in this condition." I look back at her.

"Her staying on the machine or pulling the plug, it's not your decision. You're gonna have to live with that."

"You have a mate!" I yell.

"So do you! Except you're letting her past affect your reality!"

"Nadia has been dead for the past four days. My wolf told me. So shut the hell up and go find your bitch!"

His eyes turned their wolfish yellow as his canines came warning like. "I can't, she's in the dungeon again. Her and Debra got into another fight." I sighed and walked over to the stool that was right by Cass's bed.

I heard him leave.

Menus

The whole pack hates me, even Balfer, and he's my best friend, at least he used to be. The only people not giving me a hard time is my mom and Maria, but nothing's the same anymore.

"Hey, Bal-" he just walked right by me as if I wasn't even here, "fer."

I kept walking. Did I mention my dad is furious with me, we almost had a fist fight, if my mom didn't step in. My dad is so strong and well built I didn't stand a chance against him. I would've been dead in the first minute.

Everyone here spite the Fahiyas that's probably why Calvin didn't want to be with Nadia.

But I can't cut off Maria, I already marked her.

Cassandra

Calvin! Hear me! Am I dying!?

I've been stuck in myself. I feel as if I'm already dead. I am dead!

I'm dead, but I feel alive, yet paralyzed. The agony, I want to be dead.

Wait. If I am alive, then how come I'm not walking or able to talk.

Speak to me Grace.

'I can save you. I can save us.'

How!?

'You have to try your hardest to shift. We are alive for a reason. Try.'

Okay.

Calvin

"Honey, you need to sleep in a bed." My mom says.

"No, ma. I'm staying right here."

"Calvin. Listen to your mother." The deep voice demanded.

I look over my mom's shoulder to see my dad. "I can't. I won't."

"We know you loved Cass, but her parents have agreed to let her go. So should you."

"Why is everyone giving up on her so easily, why ar-"

"That's enough!" I turn my head and see Alpha Dove. "That is my daughter, and I love her more than you can imagine, so how about you shut up and deal with it! We're pulling the plug, in three days."

3 days later

A depressing day, one I hoped that would never come.

Today's the day we pull the plug on Cass.

Everybodies attending, even Maria and Menus, although a few of us are still thinking about tossing them into a sewer ... in China. But Luna said no.

"Are you being side tracked?" Balfer asked.

"Considering that I'm about to watch the family I known my whole pull the plug on someone I loved my whole life, I guess I'm fine Balfer." I utter. He patted my shoulder and a couple steps back.

"... I doing what needs to be done. Farewell Cassandra Bella Dove. You will be missed dearly."

I looked at Aphla Dove, and the Luna. She was crying, yet Alpha was giving it his all not to show any emotion, anyone with eyes can see that.

He nodded his head to the pack doctor and he flipped the Red switch. The monitor turned a dim black, almost dark grey. Then he actually pulled the plug.

I look do an at the ground.

Only seconds later her bed starting moving and I looked up to see her seizering in her bed. I rushed over to her and as soon as my hand came into contact with her beautiful face, she stopped and her blue eyes flickered open.

"Calvin."

============================

1. I did mislead when I put the song See You Again by Whiz Kalifa I just had to plus I love that song. (R.I.P Paul Walker)

2. Cassandra is alive, you can't kill off the main character of a book without ending it.

3.Cass was dreaming, she wanted to be dead. Why? You guys finally got your question, why did she want to die?