24. Blame Game

Original Published Date: 12 November 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

"Purple?" It's not true.

I walk to the nearest mirrior, and they were purple, but it was a pretty purple.

I held a long blink and when I opened my eyes they were blue again. "Okay, so what did Grant try and do!?" I yelled.

"I was seeking a advantage." I turned around and slapped Grant clearly across the face.

"What advantage!? There is no advantage! Why on this damn earth did you think that'll be a good idea!?" Me yelling caught everyone's attention and also drew a crowd.

"I just thought I'd be able to have a second chance with you and with you being clueless of Calvin's love for you, I sought an advantage." Calvin does love me not just as a friend may, why do I keep forgetting that- I'm such a idiot.

I turned around to look at Calvin, and I could see his anger towards Grant. Then I realized: 1.) Grant went to my father, letting me know my father knew and didn't tell me. 2.) Calvin is all innocent in all of this. 3.) I feel like a jackass.

I waited for everyone to leave to kiss Calvin and he was just as surprised as Grant. "I have to find my dad. Meet me in my room in, thirty?"

He nodded his head shockingly and I went on a hunt for my dad.

I was outside my dad's office, I forgot he was in a meeting. Then I thought about it, I'm way more important than a dumb ass meeting.

I try open the door but it was locked. He wanna play hard ball, I can play too. I decided to kick the door in. Once I walked in I was immediately notice. "Ah, my baby girl getting stronger and stronger by the day."

"Grant asked you to marry me and you gave him permission, while I was in a coma!" I yelled.

"That's magnificent!" One of the me yelled. "How in, literally a blink of an eye, her eyes corresponds wit purple and red, gorgeous."

"Why you tryna sound like some science genius like Albert Einstein or Neil Armstrong, news flash: you're not! And you!" The look on that man's face went from interested to frightened then I glared at my father. "How could you be so stupid! So dumb! So- so naive!"

He was unaffected, but his eyes told me a completely different story. "I did do something about it." He says calmly.

"Which was?" I cross my arms and stand on one hip.

"I told Calvin, that's why he and Grant started fighting. See, darling you're the naive character here. Calvin has been in love with you for however long, and it took Grant for you to figure it out. So if anything you should be thanking me, not blaming me! No more blame game, Cassandra, because the blame game is always going to turn around and land on you." He yelled.

"I'm blaming you because you didn't tell me, and that's all that matters!" I stormed out the room, having to admit, acting like a sassy little bitch.

I storm into my room to see Calvin laying down watching Netflix. What I originally had in mind was to yell at him until my heart had enough, but I'm done yelling. I am naive, I am slow, I am a sassy little bitch.

I just crawled into my bed with him. I rested my head on his chest, while I laced my arm across his stomach. I lapped my left leg over his left leg and moved over onto my side and watched True Jackson VP with him, until his heartbeat put me to sleep.

============================

#1: If you don't know what True Jackson VP is, then you were likely to not have cable when you were a kid (oh, and the guy I have playing Calvin -Robbie Amell- was on the show True Jackson VP, that's why I'm saying this, I used to love that show)

#2: Here's your question to answer; Who was the guy that was interested in Cassandras eyes? : Come on guys pay attention to the little things.

#3: SHOUTOUT >>>>>>>>>

MissyLarsen some of you that read my other book -Double Mated- knows thus girl has had a shoutout, she's just that good. She votes and reads I really appreciate her.