25. Together

Original Published Date: 19 November 2015

-edited-

Calvin

She came in here, at first she looked like she was heated and was going to explode in all, but she lied down next to me. I don't know exactly what this means for any of us, but maybe I wasn't wrong. When she wakes she'll probably brush her teeth, wash her face, eat, then start yelling.
I feel her shift by me and when I look down her eyes mine. "Hi." I said like a idiot.

She sighed, "Hi, Calvin." We finished like four episodes of the flash before she spoke again. "Do you think I'm naive?" She asks.

"Well..."

"It's a yes or no question, Cav."  She utters.

"There's no yes or no answer. Why would you ask that?"

"My daddy said I'm naive because I didn't know you loved me." She poured.

I guess that does make her naive. "Everyone has their moments of being naive." I tell her.

"It's just mine occurs more than others." She gets up and start walking towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"To take a shower, wash off all my naiveness and stupidity." She closed the door and locked it before I could ask to join her.

"Well then." I say to myself. "I'm leaving!" I yell to Cass.

"Go ahead." I heard her say.

I started down the hall to my room. I look at my mirrior and in giant pink letters and number it said -My name Bridgit, here's my digit #663-555-7727. I tried to wipe it off, but it was written in lipstick. I jumped on my bed and the door swung open. "Who the hell are you?" I ask.

"I'm Bridgit, silly."

"Well, Bridgit, I'm with the Alphas daughter and you need to leave."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Leave!" Then she left with a frown. Any other day, I would've invited her into my bed.

She hurried out my room and I locked the door behind her.

I got some Windex from under the sink and finally got rid of that stupid lipstick on the mirror. I get bored and turned to Netflix.

There was a slight yet familiar knock on the door. "Come in." I say knowingly.

"You actually left me." Cassandra pouts.

"You said I could." I say defensively.

"That doesn't mean you actually do. My feeling was hurt." Her eyes flicked up at the tv. "And you're watching Transformers without me!" She screeches.

She jumped on my bed and laid diagonally on me. Her eyes so blue, her pink lips, her beautiful smile.

I guess we both had the same thing on our minds... a kiss. She plants her lips on mine and I can feel her instant smile. "I washed all the naive away, and I can see as clear as day." She smiles, turning over.

She lays between legs and let her head rest on my stomach. "I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

============================

Hey all my "Callers" (btw, that's the name I'm using for fans of this book) now, I always do a authors note, but today's a little different, IM COMING OUT WITH A NEW BOOK!!! It's called - Alpha Rogue- it's another werewolf book, this particular book is about a... here's the prologue>>>>

"A girl name Katana, forced to live in the shadows of Annabelle Higgins, the alphas daughter. But what happens when Katana gets fed up with being pushed around by her, what does she do? Only a week later Annabelle Higgins, the alphas daughter, comes up missing, then found dead. Katana is accused. What happens next?"

I put it in quotation marks because I already have the description on the page and I wanted to tell you this book has longer chapters. You may be up for it, or you may be like that's to much. The choice is yours.

SHOUTOUT TIME!!!!!!

OnlyMyBooks_ I don't know if you've been waiting for this or something, but I've been looking for a good chapter. You do everything I want in a reader. You read :) You vote :) You comment, on ever chapter. You're one of those reader that keeps making me want to write. Thank you.

<3£>