13. Hypocrite

(Media picture of Maria)

Original Published Date: 9 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

"Who knows what'll happen if you were to bring your dad into this?" Balfer says.

"What do you think I would do if you guys left and you left me alone in here with'er? She'd be a lot more safer with my dad." They murmured and shrugged. "I'm going to get him, if she makes a move such as lips moving or a blink, link me. Or else..."

Jonathon decided to tag along with me, and Debra offered to clean Nadias blood off the door frame.

"Hey, 'scuse me. You seen my sister?" The girl asked.

"Uh, who are you?" I ask, a bit agitated.

"I'm sorry. My name is Maria, and I'm looking for my older sister, Nadia."

"Another Fahiya?" My vision turned a hazy black, and soon that was the color of everything.

Jonathon

"What's wrong with'er?" Maria asked.

"Um, nothing, jus' she knows your sister and they don't really get along."

"Well, Timothys looking for her, and he asked me to help." She rolled her eyes.

She's beautiful. How can a girl look like her?

You have a mate. Snap out of it!¡! My wolf snarled.

"Wait, did you say, Timothy, as in my brother Timothy?" I ask.

"Muscular. Tall. Brown hair. Annoying." She says. I nod my head. "Then ya."

"You know why he's looking for Nadia?"

"Ya, something about getting vengeance... and coming back with much more force." Maria was on her phone and texting crazy like. "Why are you still here?" She snapped.

I tilted Cassandra so that her head would fall against my chest. I ignored Maria, and started making my way back to her room.

"What happened?" Debra asked.

"Nadia has a little sister... Maria... Cassandra found out and passed out."

"There's another one!?" Debra yelled although she was careless her voice scratched. "So, I'm guessing y'all didn't make it to the office?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"So do we go?" Deb asks.

"Your girls unconscious, not because I have a little sister, because of the perfume. You people are idiots." Nadia laughed, and I was really beginning to wonder why isn't she dead already. "My sister, Maria, was wearing a perfume me and my colleague created, only so a female alpha can smell it and fall unconscious for a... it'll be a day or two. So, go get the big bad wolf, 'cause I control whether she wakes up or stays sleep." She smirks at me and look out the window.

I knew who the 'colleague' was, and I wasn't going to waste a minute.

I walked down the steps that led me to the lounge where my idiotic annoying brother sat on the leather recliner drinking a beer, and watching soccer. I grabbed the back of the recliner letting it hit the floor as his beer flooded from the bottle and rained on his face. "We need to talk little bro."

He rolled back off the chair and and started shaking the beer out his hair. "Something you want?" He asks pulling at his soaked white v-neck.

"Let's go for a walk."

"Can I change?"

"Of course you can't."

We walked out side and he took off his shirt and carried it in his hand. "Why are you helping Nadia, weren't you just lip locking with my mate yesterday?"

"Well Ya. Then I got like ten feet away and heard some thing's I want to unhear."

I swallow hard, and smirk at the same time but I was still angry. "What was in Maria's perfume."

He checked his watch and frowned, "Hmm, y'all found out a little bit ahead of schedule, but if you must know... Chemicals."

"You're on the wrong side little bro. This is not how you play a game, you can't just use a chemical for things to go your way." I growl.

"I see you got attached. You don't remember, do you?" He asks.

"Remember what?"

"The chemical you asked for."

*flashback*

"Hey, geek, you think you can do me a small favor?" I ask Timothy, walking in his room.

"First of all, jock, I'm not a geek. Just 'cause you're ignorant, doesn't make me a geek... so what do you want?" He snorted.

"Well... what if it's one for one?" I ask.

"Keep talking."

"Okay. So you know the pack I'm going to in a couple weeks?" I ask.

"Ya... so?"

"What if I could find a way for you to come along?"

"How's that?"

"I'm older, I will be alpha. It'll happen... if you do me a favor."

"Which is?"

"The alphas daughter, she's a total hotty. I want her, and I know you can make a type of cologne or something to make her be my mate."

"You want me to help you scam a innocent alpha for your horny needs?"

"Well, when you put it like that, it makes me sound selfish. C'mon bro, please."

"There will be some side affects, Jonathon, she's gonna actually think you're her mate, but you will only think of her as a normal werewolf girlfriend."

"Okay, so. She's a alpha... she'll handle herself."

"Jonathon, you're fucking with fate, you're not listening. If she actually finds her real mate, she's still going to think your her mate, but her wolf will be just as confused as her and will want the other guy too." He explains, but honestly most of it went through one ear and out the other.

"No, you're fucking with fate, I'm just making you."

"You've been warned, Jonathon, and I assure there will be consequences."

"Conseque- stop speaking Spanish." He shook his head and tossed me a gold bottle.

"Thanks little bro, we leave in three days."

*end of flashback*

Timothy started laughing, staring me square in the eyes. "Did you actually forget that Cassandra isn't your actual mate. You're a hypocrite. Welcome to reality... big bro."