6. Solved?

(Media picture of Balfer)

Original Published Date: 6 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

"What do you mean he's not from their pack." Jonathon protested.

"I mean, he isn't part of our pack. No one's be able to identify him, they can't I don-"

"My baby!!" A woman yelled from the front of the house. I guess people were still identifying the body.

I ran over to the scene, only to find someone that I thought I'd never see again. "Eugene?" His mother hovered above him. He had a chance of surviving, but everyone was in shock. "Jonathon, help me. He needs to be treated first."

Jonathon hesitated at of first, but he went ahead as his mother follows close behind.

"Kya, he needs to be treated first." I urge.

"Is this... Eugene?" Kya asks.

"Yes." I growl.

"Woah, okay... he's lost too much blood... and we're running out of d-d-donors." She stuttered at the sight of Jonathon.

I face palmed myself. Jonathon growled at her softly and she came right back to work.

I got up and walked in the hall and into the living room where every one was moping.

I turned off the t.v and stood in front of it gathering everyone's attention. Considering Jonathon was beside me, the girls attention wasn't hard to get. "Who's mad they can't do anything to help our fellow pack members that put themselves in harms way to protect us?" I ask.

Lots of people murmured 'I am' and everyone raised their hands. "Same, but you can help. A lot of them are in desperate need of blood. Yet, the pints we have aren't good enough, and isn't enough."

They nodded their heads but someone took a step forward. "So what do we do?" He asks.

I knew this'll work, no matter how much I didn't want to. "Everyone that's donating blood, will follow Jonathon to the infirmary," so many girls were quick to his side I wanted to put them in the infirmary, but it wouldn't help the enforcers who were harmed, "if you don't want to donate blood you'll do something else and I guarantee you won't enjoy it." Everyone except three people joined the others. "Jonathon go." He nodded his head and walked.

One of the girls were sleep, one of the guys had a cast. And the other gets noxious at the sight of blood. So they stayed behind and I joined the others.

Jonathon had a bandaid on his wrist. He grabs my hands and he pulls me close to him. "These girls get too close. I just want you closer." He landed his lips on mine and I pulled back and smiled. Kya, was smiling for me and the blood donations.

"We have more than enough, thank you guys. We no longer need your blood." Kya, said. But no one moved.

"I didn't come so you can say 'okay, we have enough'. My brothers in there and you will take my blood." Gary says.

"Cass?" Kya asks.

"The guys in there need to be operated on. Gary will be the last, for now, to have a pint of blood taken away. Until then everyone could stay against the wall or go about until further notice." Gary moved to the front of the line. Some people moved over to the wall and others sat in their seat.

"Look at you. Running the pack already." He smiles with a smirk, and kisses my cheek.

"What the hell is going on?" Debra voice yells.

"The nurses have been trying to save your brothers life, where were you." That's when I noticed her hand linked to Reynolds.

"I was busy." She trys to hide her smile by biting her bottom lip. I see Jonathon tried and throw Reynold a quick wink, but I saw it. "Simon's okay, right?" She asks.

"Why you were busy with your mate, young lady, you missed a mandatory meeting, Debra." It was Beta Richard, her father.

"Sorry, dad." Debra whispered.

"With your brother recoveries, he might not be as he used to. You must find your mother, now." He says coldly.

"Bu-"

"Now!" Debra dropped Reynolds hand, and he growled at Beta Richard.

Beta walked over to Reynold and let off a threatening growl, that even gave Jonathon goose bumps. But that was all he did, and he left.

I know what you're probably thinking, 'I thought Simon was beta' ya, more like beta in training. Simon's imaturities as a guy, well his father is official beta. He's testing out the spot. This wasn't the first 'war' he fought for us. It's just the first war when he was the one that was critically injured in.

"You shouldn't've growled. That's one thing you don't do to the Alpha, Beta, or Delta." I click my tongue.

"You guys have a Delta?" Reynold asks.

"Ya, big packs tend to have those." Jonathon and Reynold growled lowly. "I assume y'all don't have a delta." I say softly.

"Anyway..." I started walking away.

I started walking and met up with Balfer and Grant.

Jonathon

"You've got nice one don't you." Rey asks.

"Ya." I watch her walk away.

"You don't like her don't you?"

"I do you idiot!" I smack the back of his head.

"I can't believe they have a Delta, though."

"Well, just think about it we'll be running this pack soon."

"What do you mean?" Rey asked.

"She's alpha daughter, our packs have to join now."