12. Not yet

Original Published Date: 8 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

"Cassandra, I had no idea, I was only playing a game." Grant slowly stepped back.

"Cass. What is this?" I look at Debra. She was holding my paper with my plans on it.

"None of your business." I growl.

"Okay." Debra says slowly.

I snatched the paper from her, and she seemed shocked.

I looked back at Grant. "Why did you ask her?" Jonathon said.

"I just- we were playi- I didn't know, I swear it." Grant says, but I wasn't persuaded.

"What did she say, for you to ask me!?" I yell.

"She didn't say or do anything, she was with Calvin the whole time!"

"Why are you lying!?"

"I'm not lying, Cass!" I feel tears escape my eyelids. He's lying to me, I know he is. "Cass." He whispers. I start growling and snarling at him. Jonathon tried to comfort me but I pushed him away.

"Dude, it takes a lot to make Cass, cry." Balfer whispered.

I slowly got out of my bed. "I have alpha blood flowing through my veins right now. Don't think for a second! I don't know you're lying!" Grant was taller, probably stronger than me, but he didn't hold the power with held. "I'm giving you one chance to tell the truth, and it's now. Grant if you lie again I'm kicking you out this pack."

"Cass!" Debra yelled.

"Maybe you're over reacting, Cass." Balfer says.

"That's absurd." Jonathon says, I growl at him. Why does he keep using that word.

"Don't do that." I turn my head and saw Menus.

"Are you going to object?" I ask Grant.

"I won't have anywhere to go. Being rogue, it's hard, and being alone doesn't help social animals." Grant says.

"Just please tell me the truth." I ask through gritted teeth.

"Okay... I was going to the restroom, and then tree across the bathrooms Nadia was cryi-"

"What the hell are you doing, Grant! Did you not learn your lesson." An annoying voice yelled. When I turned my head. My eyes went blood shot, my canines were no longer small and warning they were longer and death defying, I started seething as my breath grew heavy. "Calvin, get your bitch, and leave with'er." I growled.

"She's not my bitch, she rejected me." Calvin said quietly.

"Oh, shut up. Don't try and sound so innocent. Tell them the truth." Nadia growled and wolf eyes showed with her canines small and warning like.

"Okay. I rejected her."

"For, why?"

"Because even if I was to mark him, he'd never look at me the way he looks at you, no matter what. Its alright though, I have a werewolf my own." She actually stepped into my room and was five feet away from me. "So princess, are you happy." She growled.

"No. No I'm not."

"Why!? Your 'best friend' just rejected the girl you hated most in the world! Why aren't you happy!"

"Because you wanted him to reject you. You wanted him to leave your side, because who ever your colleague is he's your new werewolf, I spite who ever it is. You just dragged him to hell with you." I took a step closer.

"Are you going to stand there or do somethin, püssycat."

"Big mistake." Some body whispered.

With in second Nadia was underneath me, my elbow planted in against her neck, my knee forced in the center of her back, and I was making her hand touch the back of her neck. "Continue your story, Grant."

"Cass, I-I cant. You'll have to kick me out the pack." He says quietly.

"You were about to tell me. Why aren't you now!?" I yell.

"Because, Nadia said if Grant was ever tell any one she said someone will die. Grant told me, remember his sister Grace, two weeks after we came back from camp. Grace died. Found face down in a river. She found out, that I knew, and now Grant doesn't have his sister. Do you remember!?" Balfer says.

"Yes I remember! How could I forget!" My voice began to break as tears slid down my cheeks. "Debra, Grace, and I had our own little triangle, why you and the boys had y'all square or Pentagon. Losing Grace, probably made me and Debra more upset than her own parents! Why didn't you say anything to me!" I grabbed Nadia by her hair, and slammed her face on the floor.

"I wasn't originally going to kill her, just severely hurt her, then I was having fun, and after slamming her head on the water, her head hit a rock." Nadia started laughing. "And she was dead. So I took her up the hill and pushed her down, making it seem like she fell. I still have the rock as a souvenir." She started laughing as if this was a hilarious joke. I look at Grant his fist were clutched and he was crying, I hated seeing guys cry... it was sad.

I got off her back, and pulled her hair. "Get on your feet!" I yell as I growl.

She stumbled on her own two feet. I walked over to the patio and slammed her head really hard on the door frame.

I let go of my hair and fell to floor unconscious. "What did she tell you, Grant."

"When I saw her against the tree, I walked over to'er and asked her why she was crying. She asked me, 'have you and Cav, ever dated?' I told her 'no' because it was true. And she said 'then why did he kiss her, I saw it' and I said I don't know, because I didn't know. 'He loves her and not me... Im going to kill her, and you can't tell nobody' I thought she kidding so I didn't take it to heart, I just thought of it as funny. I told her okay, and she said, if I was to tell anyone she would kill someone close to me so we promised each other, that same, but I told Balfer 'cause I thought she was kidding. One weeks after the incident with you and Lydia, one week later my sister supposedly tripped down a hill and died. I knew who it was, I knew I couldn't tell anyone else."

"I'm done with dealing with this on our own," Jonathon growled considering he's been helping me every step of the way, "get my father, this is nowhere near over."