17. All Comes Out

Original Published Date: 22 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra

We've been sitting here in the complete darkness, and my 'lovely' friends Nadia only fed me two slices of bread and a salad. I need something fattening.

"Was my dad a good teacher?" She asks randomly.

"Your dad?" I ask.

"Mr. Dillard, is he a good teacher?"

"Mr. Dillard is your dad, but your last name is Fahiya." I point out.

"Yes, it is. I have my mom's last name... what can I say my mom was a whore."

"Guess it runs through the family." I mumble, but her threatening growl said she heard me.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Well, he was a okay teacher, who was grouchy because he was divorced some time during the year."

"He was not divorced, that's just what the letter said." She giggled as she bit the tip of her nails. "He was human, ya know, not a born werewolf. He was my mom's mate, her human mate-"

"And you assume I care because?" I ask.

"Because, I'm pretty sure you'd rather hear a story than be hit in the face repeatedly." She shook her head with a over dramatic eye roll. "Anyway, where was I?"

"Something about a human mate." I mutter.

"Ah, yes. My mom would not stop talking about how much love she made to him. He loved her and she loved him, she told him she was a werewolf and when he freaked out she turned him. He found it to be true and when he did he tried to ignore the urge for my mother and raw meat and body heated blood.

"See he eventually found out he can reject his mate, so he rejected my mom and married a she-wolf. My mom was also pregnant with Maria by him. Hilariously my mom just found out about his 17th year marriage, last year." She burst with laughter and I gave her a phony smile. "She tolled the women to write a letter calling for a unofficial divorce, and my mother actually killed her out of jealousy." She slapped her knee and started laughing from laughter.

"Oh. Ha ha. Killing innocent werewolves for no reason is so fun. Ha ha." I rolled my eyes followed by my obvious sarcasm.

She groaned in frustration, "You're no fun! Jus' tell me where Eugene and Timothy is!"

I smiled and used my perfect British accent and said, "Have you ever heard the story of The Tortus and the Hair?"

Calvin

The guys and I talked, it was brief once Grant and I fought for Cassandra, which is weird because she has a mate of her own.

"You have a mate, go to're." Menus said. He suddenly stopped as he stuck his nose in the air. "Something smells really good... who's cooking?" I looked at him and smiled. "What's so funny?" He asks.

"Just follow you nose."

"Let me guess, or the fruity taste the shows?" We laughed and he did follow his nose.

We walked into the living room "...ya know Mexicans can be werewolves too, you slutty bitch!" I don't know what we stumbled into or why Menus nose led us here.

The girl slapped Leanne with a proud smile, and Leanne held her face with shock. The girl seemed young and pretty. "Its her." Menus whispered. He hit my shoulder, and chased after the girl, with me right behind him.

I turned the corner and they were staring deep into each others eyes. "I-I'm Menus." He stuttered.

"I'm Maria. Maria Dillard."

Jonathon

"We got to make a move. Where is Cassandras plan!?" Alpha Dove yelled at me.

"What plan?"

"Cassandra has been holding on to a plan creating a plan to take down Red Sky Pack, where is it!?"

"I-in her room, why?" I ask.

"She's being held in an abandoned cabin, literally on the line Red Sky Pack and No Man's Land, we're starting a war, a war we're going to win." I blew out a long breath. "When I get my daughter back, I will kill you." Those words put unwanted knots in my stomach.

I just wonder if he knew.

I look in the room through the clear glass, and all I can see is Eugene and Timothy giving me a evil smirk, they told him and right now I'm a walking bag of rotting flesh.

Cassandra

'In coming for you baby girl... the whole pack is.' My father's voiced echoed in a soothening voice.

'Thanks daddy.' I say through the link in a whisper voice from my head to his.

"He long do think it'll take my colleagues to give in." Nadia asked cutting a apple with a blade and eating the slices.

I smirk. "Mmm... yesterday."