1. Well...

(Media picture of Cassandra)

Original Published Date: 5 October 2015

-edited-

Cassandra POV

Today was the last day of my Senior year with my friends, and hell we were happy we didn't have to attend school frequently anymore. Teachers speak of don't waste your time, when school is just a waste of time.

Tucker, Grant and I were passing notes during class. Ya, know because it's the last day.

I grabbed the piece of paper Grant handed me. Mr.Dillards is going to have a lonely summer with out us and his wife. I tried to hide my chuckle, but being in a school filled with werewolves...

"Care to share, Miss.Dove?" Dillard asked.

"Nope." Yes.

"Hand me the paper." He demanded.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm your teacher, that's why."

"Not for long, Mr.Dillard. In fact if you're mind is so curious, then I'll read it." I ask.

"Ok."

I gave him a sheepish smile and Grant slammed is head on the table.

I cleared my throat as ready to prepare a speech, but I lift my eyes to the clock above his head, three mintues until schools out, forever, and here I am stalling. "Mr.Dillard is going to be lonely with out us and his wife." I say. The class burst with laughter.

The door swung open and Calvin was in with a late pass. "Sorry for being late, Mr.D." Calvin says.

"Mr.Phenny, there's one minute left, why are you just arriving?" Mr.Dillard asked.

Before Calvin could answer the bell rang and the room was empty faster than the speed of light.

Once we reached the hot sun, Tucker spun me into his kiss. "I can't believe we don't have to go to school anymore." He whispered against my lips.

He was yanked away from me with a group of hollowering boys. He reached his arms out as if he was going to die if I didn't save him, but I only smiled and waved him goodbye. I was walking to my car when I saw Debra and Menus swallowing each other whole. Hearing a whistle I turned around to see Calvin clapping away.

Debra and Menus break their kiss and smirked our way. "Only if I had a girl to do that with." Calvin said looking at me. I looked behind me as in a joke.

"Who are you looking at?" I ask him.

He smiled at me and reached for a hug, I gave him and dodged his kiss. I playfully pushed him and unlocked my car door. I hopped in my black jeep, and he hopped in the passenger seat. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Getting a ride to the pack house, duh." He said in a obviously tone.

"Get a ride with Debra." I tell him.

"Them I'll crash her reunion with Menus. I'm not that type of guy."

"Yet you're the guy that'll crash my reunion with Tucker?" I ask.

"Pfft. No. You guys have been dating for two months. What reunion?" He asked.

I heard a taping on his side of the window and saw Tucker.

I unlocked the door and Calvin locked it back. I unlocked it quicker and Tucker opened the door. "Out." He demanded.

"Please. No hard feelings Cav, but can't you just ride with one if your pin pals." I joke.