15. Truth

(Media picture of Alpha Dove -Cassandras dad-)

Original Published Date: 16 October 2015

-edited-

Jonathon

"Where is she, Timothy!?" I yell.

"Where's who? Your mate, 'cause in that case I have no idea." He smiled giving me a small wink.

"You know what... Alpha Dove, you can take over." I threw my hands up in surrender and left the black room.

Alpha smiled and something deep inside of me said this was a bad idea, but I ignored it.

One strike to the face and I knew this was over... for me and for him.

Cassandra

"You're going to give me Timothy back."

"I don't have Timothy." I growled.

"No. No you don't. But your father does... and he's a dangerous man. Origanally Timothy and I were going to kidnap you and hold you for ransom... again. Now I know something that'll break your fragile heart. But I won't tell you... not just yet."

"What ever your playground gossip is, I don't care. So just explain why you took me."

"Since you want to cut right to the point. Why not?" I sigh annoyingly and made sure it was heard. "You took Calvin away from me, four years ago. Turns out he's my mate and he still leaves me for you. You're not nearly as cute as I am, and yet he still chose you." Her face expression was only disgust.

"That was all Calvin's decision. I don't know if your psychological problem made you lose brain cells or something, but, you were the one that came up to me asked where Calvin was. I dunno if you noticed or not he ran because he doesn't want to be mates a person as manipulative, despicable, and pyschot-" Her fist struck my face, fierce and strong. I move my tongue around in me mouth as it checked for the taste of blood. "You didn't let me finish... you're psychotic." She punched me again this time the taste of blood filled my mouth, until I let it all out with a disgusting spit. "Are you serious. One of the pups can hit harder than that." She was going to punch me again, but I guess she decided not to.

"I'm not going to give into your reverse psychology. I'm smarter than that." She grinned.

"That's funny... psychology... that's exactly what you need." I chuckle lowly, but to a werewolf it's like laughing in their ear, no matter what she could hear it.

"You know what!?"

"What?" I say nasty and bitter.

"You're mateless."

"And your less without mate, so where does that put us?" I ask, ignoring partly of what said.

This time she gave in, she didn't punch me, but she did slap me. "Cassandra... I just don't see how you do it? I'd be devastated if a guy was lying to me about something so dear to me. But you're making jokes."

"Did you know Timothys a really good kisser?" I ask, smiling.

She punched me and I spat out more blood than before. "Listen damnit. And yes, I already know that... so you're actually okay with Jonathon pretending to be your mate?" Nadia ask.

"Just because your mate rejected you, doesn't mean my mate is pretending. And it's highly impossible to fake a mate."

"But it isn't. See you got knocked out because my sister, Maria, was wearing a perfume that my colleague made and it worked well. What she was wearing smelled really good to others, but it makes only female future Alpha or Luna faint into a deep long lasting sleep. You, you somehow woke up too early... but there there."

"Okay, so your 'colleague' made a perfume so your sister can wear it and knock me out. Congratulations." I say sarcastically with a dramatic eye roll.

"No! My colleague made a cologne to give to Jonathon so it can trick you and your stupid wolf into thinking he was your mate, only so he can get his hands in your pants. Like you said it's highly impossible. But it is possible." I roll my eyes.

"Bravo." A deep voice laughed.

I looked around, but the only person I could see was Nadia, and right now that's the last thing I want to see.

The sound of a powerful, electrical generator, echoed through out this place. That's when the second light appeared.

"Eugene?" I ask.

"And you're Cassandra, hurray... we know each others name." He smiles briefly, but then his face was serious again.

"Eugene, don't tell me you're her colleague."

"I see, you're a bit hurt, but I'm doing this for us, Cass."

"Us? Letting that psychotic bitch, drug me, abuse me, and ruin my life... you let her do that for us?" I ask coldly.

"I'm not her colleague, I'm her partner in crime, and right now your father us beating on the wrong person. Anyhow. This is a crime and I am her partner." He walked over to me and touched the side of my face. "She's not lying, ya know, about you being mateless. You still are." He whispers.

"No I'm not I have Jonathon."

"O-oh, but you don't." He smirks.

"Yes I do. Are you dimwitted?" I ask.

"No, but you apearently are. If you can give me a one hundred percent true fact about the question I'm going to ask you, then you'll understand."

"Ask away."

"Were you absolute when you discovered Jonathon was yours?" I looked at him as the memory flooded back into sight.

When I bumped into his arm, I was angry because I thought he shocked me, when I stared into her eyes, no, no I wasn't sure. "No. I was not sure, but at the same time, I was." I say in a small whisper.

He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a gold bottle with a black spray top. "Now, if I was to spray this on me and to kiss you, it'll have the same affect it did when you kissed Jonathon. I know you wish it to be, but it isn't. Its all a lie, Cass. Your mate is probably still walking about, but Jonathons not him." All his words made since, he wasn't lying. Nadia wasn't lying, what a shock, I thought all of this was a lie, but no. It was the truth, and right now... I wish I wouldn't've ever found out. I hear my heart break and my wolf howl in sorrow.