1

The realization was like the whole world stopping. Many people lost, and many lives taken because of this one man that was out to get us. Though he's gone, the memory still lingers in my mind..........
     Barry and I stopped running when the singularity closed. We met the rest of the team at S.T.A.R Labs and they all seemed to get it except Caitlin.
"Wait, where's Ronnie?" She asked.
"Caitlin....." I said before she started to cry. I gave her a hug, followed by the rest of the team, resulting in a group hug.
"I think we should all go home, and get some rest. We've been through a lot," Cisco said. That was the last time we spoke as a team.
The team went their separate ways after the singularity. Barry and I didn't focus a lot on wedding planning, but we focused more on carrying on with our lives, Caitlin got a job at Mercury labs, and Cisco still hangs out at S.T.A.R Labs, but works with CCPD.
All of this has been traumatic on Barry, and he has shut down. He's been here, but very distant. It's like Ronnies death flipped a switch inside of him that caused him to change.
We've been working a lot more on our regular lives at CCPD, and it's been hard not going out as the Flashes every once in a while.
"Barry, I think it's time we go to S.T.A.R. Labs and apologize. Central City needs it's Flashes."
"I don't want to go back there. It could be us next time."
"Yes, I understand that it's dangerous, but we made a commitment to this, and I'm not letting that go. Too many people count on us to give up now. C'mon, we're engaged. Think about the wedding and our future. Think about Ronnie as a hero, and not that he's dead. He did it to save every one, and that's the sacrifice you make doing this job."
     "I guess I could go talk to them," Barry said with a sigh.
      "Thanks Bar," I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss. 
When we got there, Cisco was fooling around with stuff on the computer.
     "I didn't expect to see you guys back here. If you're looking for the rest of your stuff, it's over there," he said pointing to a box.
     "Actually, we were going to see if you were interested in getting the team back together."
     "You don't have to say that twice," Cisco said pulling off his button down to reveal a Flash T shirt. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that.......By the way, are you going to the Flash ceremony tomorrow?"
     "The what?"
     "You didn't hear. The mayor is throwing a big ceremony for you guys, and giving you the key to the city.....c'mon, you didn't know?"
      "No, we've been busy.."
     "Doing what? Hmm?" Cisco asked with a smirk.
      "Not that, I've been helping Barry through this because he's having a tough time."
      "You know what you should do...Get Joe to talk with him too. He's been through this before with both of you, so maybe having both of you would get it through this time."
      "You're right Cisco. C'mon Barry, we're going to Joe's."