FIRE FIRE HOT HOT

"Okay I really don't want to be here anymore." I begged Bella as we walk up to the house. "They probably all ready know your coming." She adds "damn you Alice." I mutter knowing they all can hear me. "Be nice" Bella playfully slaps me before knocking on the door. After the first knock the door opens. "Bella your family now you don't have to knock." Carlisle says smiling at her. He looks up and he's eyes meet mine. "Jasper you might want to com and see this." Carlisle yells not taking his eyes off me.

Jasper comes down and stops when he sees me. "Willow?" He asks. "The one and only." I grin awkwardly. "Well we will just let you guys catch up." Bella speaks up and her and Carlisle go inside.
"Your back." Jasper smiles "yup" I say popping the p. After a few moments of awkward silence Jasper speaks up again. "I'm sorry Willow I have no excuse for the way I acted." He apologies. I nod not wanting him to know that I fully forgive him. "I know" I trail off watching the hope in his eyes die. Oh how I love torturing him.

"Willow, do you think we could maybe start over again?" He asks almost pleading. That's when I gave up. I bust out laughing "you stupid fucker no! No more dates I don't trust your sisters planning. I forgive you, I forgave you as soon as saw you looking worse than a trash bag full of shit." I finish laughing. Jasper furrows his eyebrows at me "you think this is funny?" I nod vigorously while still laughing. "I just wanted you to feel a little bit more of pain." I smirk. "You little" Jasper playfully growls and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Jasper put me down this instant!" I yell in a giggling fit. "Never!" He yells back at me laughing. "Jasp please!" I SHREK with joy. He puts me down and pulls me close to him. "That was hot" he whispers in my ear. I reach up in my tippy toes, acting as seductive as I can and scream "HOT LIKE FIRE FIRE" and then I run away. "Yup there's my Willow." Jasp whispers