Prolouge: Welcome to my life*

\\DISCLAIMER: I do not own twilight or the characters I only own my character. This will be my own twist of twilight following the story plot line at sometimes, thank you. //

     "Run"  I thought, my legs were starting to wear out. "Cmon Willow" I chanted "use your power" I hear Aro yell. At that moment  I disappeared then reappeared as Marcus hit a tree. I smiled as Aro the leader of the Volturi , also my adoptive father jumped down from his viewing spot. "Very good my sweet Willow" he kissed my forehead. "Very good for a human" he smirked "I can feel everything getting stronger father" I beamed. "That is good my little tree, your coronation is in 3 days, well time for you to go rest for a while. I call you when dinner is upon us." I nodded and ran off not wanting to make him angry.  

I should introduce myself, my name is Willow Ivory Jane Halloway and I am currently 18 years old and human well half human half vampire but my "adoptive" father Aro , one of the leaders of the Volturi coven, does not know that my birth father was vampire. Anyway let me tell you how this whole thing started.

It's started many years ago when Aro had an interest in my birth mother Alena, she had an interest in him too. Time skip, they fall in love and then my mother finds out how evil and untrustworthy Aro is and escapes. She disappeared for a couple of months and got her self pregnant with me. My real father is out of the picture, I never even met him. Aro found my mother and found out that she was pregnant. He threatened to kill her and me if he didn't give me up at age 3. So now I'm 3 years old and being taken away from my mother who is being beaten the crap out of and everything seemed doomed but there's more. Around age ten I got secret letter from my mother telling me everything and that after I turned into a full vampire I must run away to my cousin Bella Swan in Forks Washington Sate.

So here I am now 18 years old and my coronation is in 3 days, which is also my birthday so I will for ever be 19 years old.  And my plan is at its peak. I will escape at midnight using my special abilities that are now fully in use!

____
AUTHORS NOTE: I know it's short but here it is guys!!! This is my first Twilight fanfic so I'm sorry if I'm not very good on my info and grammar I suck at grammar, anyway please Vote, comment and share with friends!