Humans dont crack but eggs do

"She cracked, like us" I heard a sweet voice but I couldn't place who it was. "It went away thankfully but she is definitely lucky to still be alive, I don't know how she is being human and all." another voice said "is she even? Carlisle you saw the crack, humans don't crack" the voice said again. I decided to try and talk "but eggs can" I said my voice raspy. "What?" The voice said. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. "You said humans don't crack but I said eggs do you moron get a fricking hearing aid" I mumble off. "Willow can you hear me, I'm Doctor Cullen, Jasper brought you in" Doctor Carlisle said checking my pulse. "Fuck off your cold" I mumble pushing his cold hands of my wrist. I hear a low chuckle "Willow he's just trying to help" Jasper grabbed my hands so Carlisle could take my pulse. It was faint but it was there to trick them for this reason. "Willow please let Carlisle do his job" Jasper said pushing my hands away and pinning them to the bed. "Fuck a you bitch" I mumble once again this time falling into darkness.

****

Beep. beep. beep.

I wake up to an annoying sound. I open my eyes and scan my surroundings. I try and feel my 'heartbeat' and it's not their. I sit and rip the ivies out. No blood just a little hole that heals up almost immediately. I stand up really fast and find my clothes. I quickly put them on and walk to the door. Just as I was about to 'disappear' the door starts to open. I quickly blink and change into human form. I back away and Charlie comes in with Doctor Carlisle. "Oh thank goodness" Charlie grabs me and wraps me in a hug. "Your okay! Your okay right?" Charlie checks me up and down. I smile a bit. "Yes Charlie I'm fine, but can we go home now I'm a bit tired" I fake yawn. Charlie looks at Doctor Carlisle. He fake smiles noticing that my vampire smell is still lingering in the room. "She can but I would like a check up next week at my house is that okay. It will cost nothing" he says. Charlie smiles at that "I mean sure if that's all right with you" he says. "Okay great I already signed you out so you are all ready to go. See you guys next Monday at 3:30?" Carlisle double checks. "Perfect and thank you, cmon tree let's go" Charlie takes my arm and helps me out of the hospital and into the car.

'He wants me to get checked their... Edward can read minds. I'll have to be extra careful.' I get lost in thought. 'Hell if they find out I'm dead. And I'm so getting sent back to Aro and his filthy assholes of family. Except Marcus he isn't to bad. Caius is the one I'm afraid of him, Aro, and Jane are all scary as hell.' "So you like that?" Charlie's asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hmm what I'm sorry lost in thoughts" "it's okay I was just saying that Bella made tacos. You like tacos right?"  He looks at me for a second. "Uh yeah I do but I'm not hungry I just really want to sleep is that okay" I try to act as innocent as can be. I even give him the old puppy dog eyes. "Okay okay just no more eyes please you and Bella got me all hung up. It's not fair to gang up on an old man like me" he smiles "your not THAT old" I exaggerate. "No lying or your sitting in the back" he tries not to crack a smile.

Before I could respond we pulled up to the house. "Night Charlie" I say probably to quickly and head up into the house racing straight for my room. I shut it and lock it. I go to my mirror. My eyes are starting to give up the human look. My throat is burning, I need to feed. I open my window and jump out. I super speed into the woods. I see some deer and I go for them.

*****
After about an hour of hunting I'm full. I've sadly feasted on 2 deer and 1 bear. I had to go onto the Cullen's territory. Oops! 'Way to go stupid' I think as I jump back into my room. I change my clothes and pull out my homework. "Fuck a you school, fuck a you" I huff. With that said I do the rest of my work.