Lies and Suprises

Hello guys again... Just to clarify Willows special abilities are being able to hide and change back into being human, she can be invisible like disappear then re appear, and lastly can control the elements, like water, air, fire etc you know. So it makes a bit more sense in the last chapter. I'm sorry if this is confusing and I will try to clarify. Also note this story is just for fun. It's gonna be silly and over dramatic. And I'm not always gonna be able to update it. I'll try to update every day or two. But sometimes it won't be updated for a week maybe two. I have school and things after school and on weekends. I'm going into my seconds semester and hat means really hard classes so I'm going to have to focus more and most likely write less. I'm sorry but I'll will try to keep it updated. And thank you for the love so far!! It means a lot!! Anyway now onto the chapter!!
---------------------------------------

*SKIP TO WEEKEND*

It's Saturday morning and I just got back from a hunt. I took out my diary and started writing when I herd a knock on my bedroom door. "Hey I was wondering if you would like to come to La Push with my friends and meet Jacob Black, Charlie's best friends son" Bella asks and explains because I have no idea what a Jacob Black is. It sounds like a alcoholic drink. Like can I please have a Jacob Black, and uh hold the lemon. "WILLOW" I hear Bella snapping me back to reality. "Uh I don't know it's kinda sunny out and I'm uh still recovering" I say rubbing  my arm. "Maybe another time okay?" I add "yeah of course. I forgot you got in the accident yesterday and came out with no bruises or broken bones for that matter." He rambled. "But anyway it's okay another time and uh rest up I guess" she says shutting the door. Bye Bella go visit your  friend who sounds like an alcoholic drink.

I laugh to myself and put my diary away. I decided to go and check out the Cullen's secretly. I go down stairs to to Charlie's on the couch watching a game with a beer in his hand. "Uh Charlie I'm going to go for a walk, be back later" I say and run out. I disappear into the woods and go invisible. I vampire speed to the Cullen's. I track them down by their scent. I double check I'm still invisible and that they can't smell, hear or feel me. I'm all good. I jump up onto the top floors balcony and walk in.

I hear the piano playing and I go and see Edwerido playing the piano. 'Not bad for a leech' I say very quietly then I realize what I said. He's a vampire. I'm a vampire. I just called my self a leech. Bravo Willow you win the award for being stupid.. Again'
I look around and see the rest of the clan. Carlisle and I assume to be his mate are playing chess. Rose and Emmet cuddled up on the couch watching tv. I see Alice fixing some flowers and then Jasper reading a civil war book. Hmm interesting. I decide to be even more stupid and walk to Jasper. I bend down and look at the book to see the title. He looks up from his book and looks directly at me. I freeze. Does he see me? Can he smell or hear me? I slowly back up and he gets up. "Do you all smell that" he says and everyone stops what their doing. "No what do you me- oh yeah" Carlisle sniffs the air. Well now I'm screwed. "Someone new is here" Edward pipes up. "It's a  vampire. I don't recognize its scent." I am totally wishing for a death sentence.

Then the doorbell rings. And the smell is all to familiar. "The Volturri are here" Jasper says. I start to silently panic. This can NOT be happening. "Let's go see what they want" Carlisle huffs and heads down stairs. I follow with the rest of his family following too.

Carlisle opens the door to reveal his assumption correctly. The Volturri. The monsters I've feared  since I was born. I stand in the back behind the Cullen's shaking.
"Hello Carlisle, long time no see, haha" Aro says smirking his evil smirk. "Hello Aro what brings you here?" Carlisle says calmly but I know must be freaking out because hell who wouldn't be?

"I've come to see if you have seen my dear child Willow Ivory Jane? She fled about a week and a half ago. Right after she was changed. We managed to track her family down to see if she went with them. She left some of her things their but is long gone I lost her scent when she went into the woods" he says Carlisle sighs "I'm sorry Aro we haven't seen her. There are no new vampires here in Forks wee would know because of our treaty. I'm sorry but if we see her we will tell you immediately."

Aro's face drops like he just has been stabbed. "Okay thank you" but then he smirks again "but if you see her tell her that her mother is dead because of her."