Your THE Bella Swan?

I arrive in Forks around 5:oo. I walk around the small town and find an old fashion diner and walk in. I head up to the counter. "What can I help you with miss?" The lady in the apron asks. "Um do you have a phone I may use" I ask fiddling with a strand of my blonde hair. "Yes we do right over there" she smiles and points to a old phone booth. I say and thank you and walk over. I pull out 50 cents and dial my mothers number.

"Hello" my mother speaks. "Mom it's me, I escaped and I'm safe." I said holding back tears. "Oh baby that's amazing! I knew you could do it! So tell me do you have any abilities, have you met your cousin yet? They know your coming so don't worry! Also be careful around hum-" I it my mother off. "It's okay mom I'm all good and I'll tell you later, also no I haven't met them yet, I'm heading to their house after I get off with you." I smile "Okay dear, I love you and be safe. Also don't be a stranger baby girl." And with that she hung up.

I hang up the phone and walk to the front door and head out. I head in the direction of the house using the woods so I can super run. I get there about 10 minutes later considering I got lost and ended up running around the same 5 trees for about 5 minutes.

I check my eyes in the windows reflection. Good there green. I take a breath and knock twice on the door. I hear a mumble "I'm coming" and the door opens. It's my uncle Charlie. "Hi I'm Willow your niece, my mom called and said I was staying here..?" I trailed off. "Yes she did, my you got big! Anyway come in and meet your cousin Bella." He lets me into the house. "Bella, Willows here, come down and meet her" he yells. A few seconds later I hear footsteps and see my cousin come at a quick pace down the stairs. In blink of an eye she's tumbling down. I run over (in human speed) and go pick her up. She stands up and brushes off any dirt. "So your the famous Bella I will be sharing a bathroom with" I smirk. Bella smiles "yeah that's me" she says clearly embarrassed at her entrance. "It's okay I'm a klutz too. " I say. "Okay I thought it was just me" we both laugh "nope!"

After we stopped laughing Charlie told me to go get settled and that Bella help. I raise my hand as if I'm in the army "yes Charlie sir " and forward march upstairs carrying my bags (there is like two) "oh boy" Charlie mumbles making Bella and I laugh again. "You know Willow I haven't laughed this much since I moved" Bella says while closing my door. "It's my special charm isn't it" I wink and laugh. "Yeah sure" she drags out.

"Anyway if you don't mind I have to do some homework so I'll be in the other room" and she walks out not waiting for my response. "Okay good thing don't need your help" I yell sarcastically at her. I hear her stifle a laugh and shut her door.

****** DINNER TIME*******

"So Willow were you been all these years" Charlie asking trying to make small talk so it's not awkward. "Well I've been" I freeze trying to think of a good story. "Boarding school in Europe" I say taking a spoonful of my soup. "Really wow, not to sound rude but your mother can't support you to live with her but you can go to school over there?" Charlie asks slightly confused and not really believing my story. "Well I got a scholarship for Art and I just finished my schooling there so now I go back to regular high school, I don't really know I just know I only had art classes their so that's why I'm back here" I say. He looks unconvinced but leaves it. I take hat as a response as to stuff my mouth with some delicious soup.

"Well good night girls, don't first to set your alarms I have to go into work early" Charlie says and walks off to his room. "Night Willow" Bella says hugging me. I hug her back "night Bella" and she leaves. I change into some pjs and set my alarm. "Well you made it" I smile and get my things ready for my first day of high school ever. "Look at me now Aro" I smirk imagining his pissed off face.
"Look at me now."