Coronation day!!

THREE DAYS LATER:
CORONATION DAY

"Miss time to wake up and get ready" one of the servants knocks on my door. "Yup okay" I groggily say. I stretch and rub my eyes. I walk over to my bathroom and get ready there. As I walk out of my bathroom all dressed in regular clothes I hear another knock. "Willow my dear are you coming, don't want to be late do you my dear?" Aro asks agitated that I'm taking my sweet ass time. I laugh "yes Father I'm coming right now." I walk and open the door  "See here I am!" I walk in a circle slowly and then hug him. "Of course now let's go get you in your dress." He kisses my forehead and links our arms so he can drag me a bit faster than I would walk.

"Father I'm hungry" I whine as we enter fitting room. "I know Willow but later when the sky is dark then you'll feed" he says and shoves me and walks out. "Ha! You wish!" I think to myself as I'm getting my dress put on and my hair all dolled up. Today is the day my plan goes into action!

*****Time of coronation*****

I walk down the aisle to my death, literally! If only I was walking down to get married... I meet Aro, Marcus and Caius. Aro takes my hand kisses it. "See you soon my beautiful" he says. Then I feel three sharp pangs. Two in my neck and one in my wrist. I collapse and a burning sensation fills my body. I feel like I'm burning alive. I start to black out so I decide to scream "Stop stop stop, it hurts!" I cry over and over again until it goes completely black.
\\AN: baby lmao///

==============

I start to wake up and look all around me. I can see everything little speck of dust and the every little fine hair on the ground. I stand up and walk around, smiling. "I feel so alive even if I'm dead!" I squeal to myself. I start to do a little happy dance when I heard chuckles from Aro, Marcus and surprisingly Caius. I turn around to be faced with smiles. Then they dropped like a bomb. "How the hell" Caius asks. "What?" I ask very confused.

"Come here" Marcus waves his hand at me motioning me to walk over to him. I vampire speed walk to him. He puts his hand on my chest and almost immediately pulls it away. "What's going one? Father?" I demand. Aro swallows "Your eyes are green? And you have a heart beat." I fly my hand to my chest to feel a slight bump ba bump ba bump. I race out of there faster then a lighting strike and slam my rooms door almost cracking it in the process.

I stand in front of my mirror starring at my green eyes. Then I blink and they turn a honey, gold color. I place my hand on my chest and there was no heart beat. Then I blinked again and my eyes were green and once again a faint heart beat. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. That was my special ability. To be able to be hidden and undetected from other vampires and seem as a normal defenseless girl. I smile.
I smell something smoking then realize it's my fingers with fire coming out of it. Then I thought of water and water appeared. I smiled and then picked up the dirt and created a little dust storm. "I'm an elemental" I once again squealed to myself. I have 3 amazing gifts. To be able to disguise my self as human, control the elements and appear and disappear. Can I get a hell yeah?!!

I hear footsteps and come closer and closer to my room. I decide not show them my abilities. I can not have them have my powers! I check my self in the mirror once more to make sure I'm in my disguise and my eyes are green. They barge open the door. "Are you okay Willow?" Aro asks hugging me, feeling my fake heart beat. "Yes" I decide to play the innocent little girl act. "I am fine daddy just tired" I rub my eyes and act sleepy. They all buy it. Morons!  "Are you hungry in any kind?" Aro picks me up and plops me in my bed. "Nope" I yawn and pull the blanket over me. "Gnight.." I mumble off falling to fake sleep. "Night my Willow" he kisses my head and the 3 of them walk out closing my door.

I stand up and get my backpack. I change into yoga pants and a sweatshirt that says "Reject" I open my window and jump out. I run super speed out the back way and off to the ocean.
I did it, I escaped. 16 torturing years and I finally made it. "Adios bitchchachos" and I head in the direction of Forks.