Bella has a personality?

"You have to tell me more" I screech tackling Bella to the couch. She laughs and true to move my fat ass off her. "Okay okay I will just get off me!" I laugh and do what she says. "Okay it started when wouldn't stop starring at me, like he was trying to get into my mind" I hold back a laugh, because it's true but she can't know that. Never can she know that.

"Well you know prom is coming up soon so you should go with him!" I exclaim. Bella shakes her head vigorously "no no no no and no! Willow I can't walk down stairs without tripping you think I can dance?" I laugh "yeah but he will catch you duh!" I say likes its the most obvious thing ever.

She laughs "Your so weird how are we even related?" I stick my tongue out like a child. "you know who also has a crush" bells wriggles her eyebrows. I put on a serious face trying not to blush. Stupid human form!  "No I do not!" I yell. Bella burst out laughing  "yes you do! You have a crush on Jasper Hale!" She yells "you have a crush you have a crush you have a crush you have a crush you have a crush!!!" Bella just repeated and repeated over an over again.

I wait until she stops to catch her breath " you done?" I ask, she nods. "Good you were giving me a headache" I huff "well you should have just admit it then, cmon why won't you admit Willow." She asks. I look away. "Because I don't have a crush on Jasper Hale and I never will."

Author note: I'm sorry this is so short it's a filler chapter I'm sorry next chapter will be better and sorry for the slow updating