just shove me in a coffin already

After hours of dry crying and a horrendous earthquake caused by @ me, I calm down. I pull out my phone to reveal a ton of messages and missed calls from all the Cullen's. I scan through missed calls and see that I have a new voice mail from a number I don't recognize. I press play

"Hey Willow, I know you probably don't want anything to do with me but I would like to catch up sometime so call me back. Love you, your dad" 

I drop my phone. 19 years later my real father decides to show up and act all buddy buddy. Could this day get any worse?

*****

"Hey Willow can you come here for a minute" Bella calls me. "Yes" I try not to sound annoyed and heartbroken.  She takes a deep breathe "do you believe in vampires?" She asks timidly.

"Yeah, why not I mean there pretty fricking cool, but why ya ask?" I question. "I think I figured out why Edward and his family are so weird. Please don't think I'm crazy! I know I do sound crazy but I pieced the puzzle all together! " she pauses "he is super fast, really really cold, very pale, super strong, he never is here when it's sunny, he never eats and I never see him blink." She finishes.

I pause unsure what to say. 'do I remember to blink?' I think to myself. "Well bells your completely right with your accusations I have noticed in fact myself, but I think we should keep this between us. Ya know just cause we sound pretty insane!" I laugh it off even though this is no laughing matter.

I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and see its from Mr. Dick aka Jasper. "Aro's coming for dinner tonight, Alice had a vision of it." It read. Are you fucking kidding me? This day just keeps getting better and better. I reply with "k I'll be there" and turn off my phone. Not wanting to deal with his bullshit.

Not even two minutes later I smell a smell I never smelt before. I new vampire. "Hey Willow someone is here to see you" Charlie yelled up to me.

"Someone just stab me with a stake knife and shove me in a coffin" I mutter and head down stairs ready to attack.

I walk down to see a man. He has soft golden eyes like Jasper. He has the same colourd hair as me. "Hello Willow, how've you been?" The man asks. "Oh sorry let me introduce my self, I'm James Hathaway, your biological father"  he senses me being a human so I blink and change so he can realize. "Oh my gosh" he whispers. I give him a look saying ''not in front of the fucking human goodness'

"Excuse us Charlie" I grab James arm and rip him outside and slam the door. "What the fuck are you doing here? And how the hell did you find me?" I yell. "I was the one who helped with the letters your mother wrote to you while you were in Aro's capture." He says "you can't be here tonight, Aro is visiting. I told him that I eloped and he bought it. But right not this boy is not my boyfriend and is just a total dick, who also is a vampire by the way" I whisper the last part.

"I missed a lot haven't I?" He asks "you have no idea."

*****

After an hour or so of catching up with James I start to feel a bit better than I was before. I checked the time and saw that I had another message from Japser. I read it. "I have to go get ready. I'll be back later okay, bye dad" I say. "Okay Willow. I'll be waiting in the woods ft you then we can hunt and talk some more" he gives me a soft smile. "I'd like that but be careful, there's lone vampires running around and don't go onto the werewolfs territory. They don't like vampires and also don't kill Bella or Charlie and please try to protect them. " I say giving a smile back. And with that I walked into the house to go get ready. "I'm starting to regret saying that vampires are cool" I mutter while getting ready.

*****

"So Willow how have you been my dear sweetheart" Aro asks hugging me. I hug him back. I miss him in a way. "I've been amazing, the Cullen's have accepted me and I couldn't be happier!" I lie. I fooled him. "I rather fucking die again then be here" I think not caring that Edward was reading my mind. I turned around to see him starring at me "do you need something" I slightly snap. "You could be a little nicer if I were you" he replies. I scoff "what are you gonna bite me? Please your as harmless as a plant" I retort. I take a sip of my glass of blood. I immediately spit it out and start to gag. Japer and Aro rush over to me "what happened darlin" Japer asks soothingly. "It's fucking human blood what the bloody hell!" I spit out some more of the blood. "It taste nasty, I'm gonna hurl" I run to the bathroom and throw up everything "fucking blues clues, that was hell" I grumble.

I get up and clean up and return to the oh so lovely party. Someone fucking stab me already.
"Are you alright?" Aro asks. I nod.
Edward speaks up "oh I'm sorry I forgot you couldn't drink human blood, my bad"