Dramatics and sadness

"YOU CRANBERRY FUCK NUT! " I screech. "Edward fucking Cullen you are the second biggest ass I ever met, your lucky I don't kill you!"

Edward just puts his hands up "I'm sorry Willow it truly was a mistake." He acts all innocent. "You know what? I'm done I need a break. I'm going back to Bella's and watching a game or something. I don't want to deal with this right now I've had a REALLY shitty day and I'm done." I pause "I'm sorry father I just can't tonight." I hug Aro and dash out the door into my car.

After about 5 minutes I get home and I race
upstairs. I quickly pack a bag and text James. I head out the door and into the woods.

I hear twigs snapping. I spin around to see my dad aka James. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. I nod "yes let's go" and we head off to our new destination. "Your going to love your new family, I've told them so much about you and there excited to meet you" dad says as we run. "Thank you dad, I really need this."

***** Two Weeks later*****

3rd person pov

Jasper paces around nervously. He turns around as he hears the front door slam. He runs to see a sad looking Carlisle and Emmett "you didn't find her?" He asks sadly. Carlisle pursed his lips "I'm sorry son but she's gone. She just disappeared." He hugs the broken vampire. "I should have never pressured her" Jasper scolds himself. "What was I thinking?" Edward rolls his eyes "dude she's a bitch you can do way better" "shut the fuck up Eddie boy, at least he's not in love with a human!" Emmet gets in Edwards face. Carlisle rolls his eyes and intervenes "now both if you act like your mature adults. We don't need any more of this fighting. Jasper we will find her" "yeah but what if she doesn't want to be found, Carlisle she can fucking turn invisible! How the hell can we find her then? Her smell is masked!" Jasper yells through the dry sobs. He falls to the ground onto his knees. "I love her." He repeats over and over again "I fucking love her!"

**** 3rd person pov @ the swan residence******

"Yup okay thanks." Charlie sighed. Frustrated and sad that once again no one has seen his niece. Bella walks over and hugs Charlie "no luck again?" She says already knowing the answer. Charlie turns around and hugs Bella back. "It's okay sweet heart we'll find her." "Oh and bells can you go get the mail for me I forgot?" Charlie asked. Bella nodded and went outside to the mail box.

As Bella scanned though the mail. One caught her attention. It was a letter for her, Charlie and the Cullen's. She opened it

"Hi. Your all provably really worried and I'm sorry. But I am okay and not dead ( ba dum tss) (only the Cullen's would understand) but I'm happy now and I hope you all can accept that. I'm sorry I left on a bad note but everything is fine. I hope you can finally breathe ba dum tss again. I wish I could tell you more but then you'll try and find me. I will come visit maybe. But thanks for all the support and jokes I love you all!
Sincerely Willow Halloway Swan.
P.s Edward your still a ass loving bat ear leech, treat Bella well for me. "
Bella read the note. "CHARLIE!" She yells running into the house.