Peaches and pet names

I arrive at the Cullen's house thoughts of doubt swirl my mind. I could be getting killed. I sniff the air to see if the Volturri are still here. Thankfully they are not. I go to the front door and knock. I hear feet shuffle over to the door.

Carlisle's mate opens the door. "Hello is everything all right dear? Are you lost?" She says in a sweet voice. She must not know who I am. I smile "no I'm not lost is your family here?" "No sorry" she tries to lie but I hear them laughing. I push through her and walk to were the noise is. She quickly follows "hey!"
"Hi." I wave and keep walking. I get to the living room and all eyes are on me. "Willow what are you doing here are you okay?" Jasper gets up and comes to me. "I have something to tell you guys. Please be open minded and not do anything stupid" "yes of course" Jasper says speaking for his family.

"Well" here goes nothing "I'm a vampire like you guys and I was here this morning when the assholes arrived and I threw the flame at the dude." I pause "please don't turn me on I've been planning of escaping from there for years. The only reason I tell you guys is that Charlie and Bella are in trouble"

Edward eyes go wide with Bella's name "I'm in" he says. Jasper nods too. "I'm also in darlin" I get weak in the knees at the name. But I shrug it off. 'No boys stupid, family first it's not like you don't have time' I mentally scold myself.

"I'm sorry but I can't help you. I don't want to fight the Volturri. I'm sorry Willow." Carlisle says. "I'm not saying fight them. I'm saying don't rat me out and protect my family. Protect your sons mate!" I seethe. Edward looks embarrassed at my statement. Emmet just laughs and Jasper smiles.

"Alright fine. But I'm only doing this for Edward and Bella because there're family." Carlisle gives in. I smile "thank you. I really need this." I pause "the Volturri will be back. I know they will. They will try to hurt Bella and Charlie to get to me. Aro wants me, I broke a promise and he wants revenge."

Emmet smiles even more "I'm totally in, to kick some Volturri butt is once in a lifetime!" Rosalie giggles "good thing you don't die" "very good thing" they start to get very flirty. "Go get a room" Jasper huffs clearly disgusted with there emotions. Poor sap.

"Okay so darlin what's your actual plan then?" Jasper asks putting his hand on my shoulder, sending sparks through out my body. I shake his hand off. I will not be mesmerized by him. Not now not ever. I need to stick to my plan and keep my family safe. "Well I was going to wait until Edweirdo over here turned Bella and she lives with you guys and then wait until Charlie dies and then just fake my death and run away and start a new life as a rice farmer but seeing that will take years and the Volturri are never ending assholes, I have no plan." I smile.

He chuckles at my response "How about this, you tell Aro you want to go off on your own. And add in something like you'll always be his little girl or something cute like that" Jasper nudges me. "One my mother made a vow and he didn't let things go easy and two in not adding in something cute. I don't do cute! " I pout "well hate to break it to you princess but you are adorably cute" my emotions go crazy and this time I can't block him out. He smirks at what he has accomplished. I scowl and look away. "I'm not cute I'm punk rock" I mumble. "Sure you are babe" he smirks putting his hand into my shoulder. 'Stop with the damn pet names' I think. Edwerido smiles hearing my thoughts.
"Isn't this just fucking peachy." I hiss