Internally freaking out

I sigh running my hands through my hands. Jasper calms me by sending calming waves. "It will be okay, everything will go as plan. Alice can see the future remember?" He grabs my hand. I don't pull it away. I'm freaking out and I need to calm down before I take the airplane out of the air.

Oh your wondering where the Cullen's and I are headed too? Oh you know back to hell aka Italy aka where Aro lives! I decided to go with Jasper plan. Well tell him I found somebody and that somebody being Jasper. I'll tell Aro that Jasper and I have eloped. I even have a ring on. It's actually beautiful.

Your probably also wondering how I got Charlie to let me go. Well he found out about my mothers death and he told me to take a breather and visit some friends in Italy: those friends being the assholes who kidnapped me!!! Anyway I'm calm about it.

I feel cold lips press against my head. "You need to breathe. The turbulence is because of you" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. (AN: SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SENDING SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE) I nod not trusting my voice. 'Stupid what are you doing?? Your holding hands! He fucking kissed you! Willow snap out of it! Your loosing focus' I think. I hear Edward chuckle. 'Stay out of my head leech' I think then realize I did it again. Edward taps my shoulder "you know your a leech too so" I cut him off "yes I know now shut up, I had a blonde moment" I huff and cross my arms. Jasper just smiles and shakes his head. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "We're almost there wife"

My mouth hangs open. He did not just call me that. "Excuse you? What did you just call me?" Emmett's booming laughter fills my ears
(AN: wtf laughter fills my ears wtf anyway) "how to piss of a newborn from the Volturri" he pokes Jaspers shoulder. Jasper looks down clearly embarrassed "you don't want to wear out my name would you?" I smirk grabbing his hand. He smiles and laughs. "Haha very funny darlin." He squeezes my hand. I take that as a 'friendly' competition. I squeeze back harder. Then he squeezes even harder. But me being the newborn. I squeeze and he takes his hand out of my death grip. "Well now we know whose going to be the spider killer" I laugh. He playfully glares at me "hahaha, your a newborn babe it's not fair. We'll do that again when your not so new" he leans down closer to my ear. "And maybe it can be a different place." Jasper puts his hand on my upper thigh sending my emotions into whack. I look away. "Maybe now if you excuse me I would like to not have the airplane go down because you can't keep your hands off the master piece" I push his hand away but he just holds my hand instead. Touchy. I like it. I playfully rolled my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••

We arrive at the Volturri's with out plan in motion. Rose and Esme will remain lookouts for guards. Emmet and Carlisle will be out body guard and take out anyone who tries to hurt us. Alice and Edward will walk with Jasper and I.

I hold on tightly to Jaspers hand. He gently squeezes it and whispers "everything will be okay darlin, I love you" he lifts out hands and kisses mine. I nod and keep walking. 'Way to blow him off''  I think. We get to the thrown room, the main room whatever you want to call it. I barge the doors open using my ability to control the wind. "Hello daddy" I say cutely even though I'm not cute!! Aro whips around and in a flash is in front of me "my dear Willow tree where have you been?" He hugs me. I hug him back. As bad as this is I must admit, I kinda miss him. We pull away and Jaspers hand connects with mine like magnets. "I'm sorry for running away but while I was away I found someone and we eloped. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was enjoying the world with my mate" smile at Jasper. He smiles back.

"Oh by you see your little husband lied to me then. He said he didn't know you." Aro smirks.
I smirk back "like I said father we just eloped like yesterday. He told me that we must come see you that your were worried about me" I play the innocent little girl. Aro takes my hand and uses his gift. We have the whole thing staged but I kept that out of my mind. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "My little baby grew up, well I see you are very happy" I nod and smile "very father I'm sorry but I found my mate and were really happy" I bounce a little. Marcus stands up "I can tell it's true love Aro. I know the promise that you made but it's time." Marcus puts his hand on Aro's shoulder. Aro meekly smiles "of course. The promise is now over. But I will expect a visit once and a while, I know these years have been tough on you but I love you like you were my own, goodbye." He hugs me once again and sends us on our way.

•••••••••••••

"So what was he thinking" I ask Edward as we enter our car. "He believed it, but he will want a visit so in about a couple months or so." I smile "thank you leech" Edward rolls his eye "your welcome leech" we both crack a laugh.

"So now what do we do? Go back and pretend none of this happened?" I ask in all serious when we all crammed in and headed to the airport... AGAIN!

Carlisle nods "yes we pretend nothing happened and just move on" Alice butts in "I also recommend not to tell Bella or Charlie what happened. It could end badly" I nod.

••••••••••BACK IN FORKS•••••••••••••••

I walk up to my front door just wanting to forget everything. Just as I'm about to open the door it becomes open and I have a tiny body wrapped around me. "What the hell? Willow why do you keep leaving stop it!" Bella whined releasing me from her death grip. I laugh "why did you miss lunch without me?"

She starts to blush rapidly "Edward and his family has been gone and then you" she blushes even more.
My eyes go wide and I smile really big.
"You have a crush on Edward fucking Cullen!"