•Chapter 14•

I walked towards the kitchen to find some food to eat even though I'm not really in the mood to eat. I just want to turn my attention to other things than being hurt the whole day thinking about his conversation with his hyung.

I opened the fridge, wool-gathering while looking at the fridge. I can't get off my mind about that, that's why I can't choose what to eat properly.

I shook my head and took the box of milk and poured it to my glass. I was thinking about overnight with my bestfriend to relax my mind. I don't want to feel guilty towards Jungkook because I'm just the only one who wants this situation, I mean this soon-to-be-married with him. I felt guilty because he don't want me, I don't know but this is the way I feel today.

I called my bestfriend on my phone and packed my things inside my backpack. Jungkook is not here in the house, maybe he's with the other BTS members asking for a help on how to tell it about his parents. I shrugged at my thoughts.

Knowing So Eun, she's going to ask me again a million times about what happened earlier, there's nothing much happened but I can't just help to conclude about us!

"Hey So Eun, I'm already here." I said in a bored tone.

"Wait Irene! Oh my gosh! Why did you plan to sleep here all of a sudden? I'm not prepared, my room is so messy!" So Eun said and I heard a noise from the other line. Maybe she's cleaning her room in a hurry.

"It's okay, So Eun." I assured her.

After 10 minutes, So Eun's car arrived and I saw her waving at me while the window is slowly opening. I waved at her too and walk towards her car. "I'm sorrry Irene, I'm late!" She said as i entered her car and she hugged me tightly.

"Nah, I'm used to it anyway." I shrugged and smiled.

"You're so bad!" She chuckled and she starts the engine. I looked out of the window to see the beautiful view of the park with a lot of children running, playing, eating and whatnot.

"Do you have any problem?" She finally asked me. I turned my eyes into her and smiled weakly. I told her about my problem and she listened to me attentively while driving and her eyes were still on the road.

"What a jerk," she slowly shook her head. I didn't respond to her comment tho I don't want to think of my problem this time. I need to relax first and let my problem to be lifted.

"No offense, Irene but he's too much! I don't want you hurt. Yes, I know that he is your ultimate bias but please open your eyes and use your brain this time. I hope Jimin is not like him." She added and she tsked. She's right, I need to loosen up this time and set aside my fangirling mode, right? What do you think of that?

I know that it's hard to be here in my situation but I don't want to picture myself marrying a man who didn't love me back. Couples were married because they love each other, because they exchanged promises together, because they offered their heart together to God and because they love till death and they are ready to face any challenges together. How about us? Paying no attention to each other acting like we're stranger in one house? Rude isn't it?

"Let's not talk about it, So Eun." I told her and she nodded quickly.

I get out of her car and we immediately head to their house and I saw her parents busy preparing foods for dinner. I greeted them politely and they welcomed me with kindness. I have a good relationship with So Eun's parents too because this is not the first time that I visits their house.

"Eat a lot, Irene!" So Eun's mother said with a sweet smile plastered on her.

"Thank You, po" I thanked them. I know that they can't understand the last word but I can't help it because I always use it for showing respect to the eldest. Po and Opo. That's a Filipino word.

Married to BTS' JungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara