•Chapter 7•

I go downstairs because I'm starving. I didn't eat breakfast yet and it's already 12 PM. My eyes were puffy and reddish from crying and I'm still handling the pain to my chest.

Jungkook was watching basketball in the TV then he turned to me when he noticed me going downstairs.

His eyes softened when he saw my face but afterwards, he cleared his throat and returned his eyes on the TV like he didn't see me.

I grabbed the milk carton and cereal from the fridge. I poured it over my bowl and starts to eat it slowly.

I sighed from the thought of our atmosphere today — when will it changed? Do we have to be like this until the day of our wedding?

After I finished eating. I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I need to keep myself busy as well. I'm not used to being quiet all day. It's true that I have with Jungkook in our house but how come we don't talk to each other like we are complete strangers? Eish.

What if I go out today?

Right!

I need relaxation. Let's pamper, Irene.

I walked at the back of the couch where Jungkook is quietly watching TV. I caught him staring at me but I didn't look at him because I can't stare at his eyes right now. I am not comfortable and it can just hurt my feelings even more.

"Going out again?" He asked. I can now imagine his face smirking with a dismay written on his face.

You're good at it, Jungkook.

"So what?" I turned to him.

He shrugged his shoulders and he returned his gaze to the TV as he chewed the pizza from his plate.

"Your date is probably waiting now." He said.

Until now? He's still with it?

"Yeah! Probably, Jungkook!" I rolled my eyes and banged the door as I stepped outside from the house. I took a deep breath breath and I wiped my tears rolling from my cheeks.

If only I'm aware to this situation. It seems too long ago when I was just so happy from the news I am getting married to Jungkook. What now? Why does my life being like this?

"Cheese burger, please." I ordered and I looked outside of the window. Couples, friends and families are everywhere in this mall. Everyone seems so happy with their own company while I am here at the table, alone and blue.

My order served quickly but instead of eating it, I stared at it. Why did I ordered this when I have no appetite at all?

I shook my head and I started to sliced the big burger.

"Time will fly fast, this will gonna be okay soon." I whispered to myself.

I paid for the bill and got out from the fast food chain. I got my nails manicured and my hair treatment today but I can't still slipped away my jumbled thoughts.

I'm currently sitting at the bench just beside of a boutique and unconsciously playing my fingers. I feel so lonely, I wanted to cry but it would be embarrassing to cry in public.

"Irene."

If only pain reliever from heartaches are existing. I will buy it and take it to lessen the pain but it doesn't and it sucks.

"Irene, can we talk?"

I looked up to see who it is and my eyes widened in surprise as my heart starts to thump fast.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

I sniffed and stood up to face him. Jungkook eyes softened when he level his eyes to me. His familiar perfume filled my nose when he walked closer to me.

My chest tightened while I'm looking at his soft featured face. I really wanted to see these sides of him but I never got the chance to feel it.

"Why are you here?" I asked him again trying to hardened my voice without looking at his gaze. I just can't do it. I don't want him to see me weak at this moment.

"I want to apologize."

It feels like the world stopped when I heard him say it right infront of me. I looked at him and his eyes were staring at me sincerely.

Did he really say that?

"Unbelievable," I mumbled and I shook my head.

How could this meany Jungkook say those words sincerely? I'm doubting — did someone paid him to apologize to me?

Oh geez — what am I thinking?!

"I mean it." He said almost a whisper. He held my elbow without breaking his gaze to me. I stayed my amused eyes at him and my lips was slightly opened.

"Tss," I smirked.

"I'm sorry, I was just overthinking." He whispered to me.

My heart pounds faster and I can feel something in my stomach. I bit my lower lip and pinched my finger.

"Overthinking?"

"I thought you dated a guy last night." He said then he turned his eyes to the ground.

"You really think worst to me. Ridiculous." I whispered and I laughed halfway.

What about him being rough to me? He's not sorry about it?

"And I-I'm sorry for — you know?" He jumbled his hair in awkwardness and his face were slightly turning red.

I bit my lips to stopped myself from smiling but I can't help his cuteness. It seems like he was panicking to what he wanted to say to me.

"I don't know." I said. I have an idea but I just want to tease him. Evil of me haha

"I'm s-sorry for being m-mean — rough. I apologize." He said sincerely as hit bit his red lower lip.

"Hmm?" I held my chin like I was thinking deeply.

"But I guess, I need one more thing." I said. His eyes widened and it shows worries on his face. This guy is so damn effortlessly cute!

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"Why don't you treat me for dinner?" I said. I wiggled my eyebrows while looking at him.

He sighed and slowly nodded his head showing he agreed.

"Fine."