•Final Chapter•

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked me while his head was peeping on my door.

"Yeah. Let's go!" I said and I ran to him. He smiled at me and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Today's our free time and we decided to roadtrip with the boys, So Eun and Gwyneth. We can't go to other far towns because tomorrow will be the concert of BTS in Manila.

I stopped walking when he placed his face to my neck and sniffed it. I flinched a bit because it's tickling me and I looked at him in a serious way.

"Why? I love your smell." He shrugged with a hint of smirk written on his face. Shesh! He's being clingy again!

Well, I love it! I'm just acting like I don't because I don't want him to know. I mean—who wouldn't do that, right?

Deny first, grant it later.

"Whatever. Where are the boys?" I asked him.

"Outside. Waiting for the princess because she moves like a tortoise." He chuckled and moved me closer to him. I looked at him with my left eyebrow arched. Jungkook copied me while pouting his red lips so I nudged his hard abs—stomach!

"Aaw! You're so sadistic, baby." He laughed at me again while he's rubbing his abs—stomach! What the heck!

I admit I wanted to touch his perfectly defined abs but omg I'm afraid he's gonna sue me for sexual harassment —joke! Hmm half-joke. Haha!

"Chansing. You just want to touch my abs—ouch!" I hit his biceps.

"You need filter, Jungkook. You're mouth is kinda vulgar now!" I said and I walked fast to our van.

Jungkook follows while laughing so hard and the boys were staring at him curiously, maybe they are confused on what's happening to their maknae. He's teasing me again. That man!

"You're laughing like there's no tomorrow, Kookie." Taehyung said and he chewed his marshmallows.

"He's sick." Suga joked so Taehyung looked at him in a shock way. Pfft

"I'm wrong. You're sick." Suga said to Taehyung and he left him standing outside the van with jaw hanging. Poor V.

"Come on!" Namjoon shouted and Taehyung ran to our van like he was chased by a killer.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook whispered in a meaningful way—or is it just my imagination? Eish! Jungkook's vulgarity infected my brain.

"I'm not, Jungkook." I said without looking at him. We are sitting at the back and others are infront having their own world. We have our own driver who is leading our way to wherever we go.

"Jungkook?!" He drawled like it is a big deal. Now, his attention diverted to mine, fully!

"What?"

"I told you to call me hubby—or baby!"

"What are you? A baby?"

"Baby, It's our official endearment, en-dear-ment." He said while having a hand gestures like he's trying to make me understand the word 'endearment'.

"Fine." I said in monotone but deep inside. My organs are growling like what the—they are going hysterical! You never failed to make me this way, Jungkook. This feeling is so similar when I first met him.

"Ha?"

"Okay, baby. Happy?" I smiled at him. He grinned at me and nodded like a child who received a gift then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.