•Chapter 6•

I opened my eyes and I can feel my head trembling. My head hurts as I felt my stomach growling.

"Ouch" I placed my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes.

This is worst than I expected!

"Next time, you don't have to go to the other tent just to get drunk. You're making our time wasted just to find you. Tss" he rolled his eyes then he placed the bed table with a soup on it infront of him.

I looked at him in anger but he just look at me emotionless.

So this is now my problem?

"Then don't find me!" I raised my voice and I saw a hint of shocked on his face. Asshole!

"Of course. I wouldn't! Who are you to spend my time so much for you." Said Jungkook and he turned his back to me.

My chest tightened to what he said and my fist turned into rock. I wanted to throw the soup on him but I couldn't.

Damn you, Jungkook! How could you...

You're making my heart hurt.

"Just drink if you're not with us. Don't be a pain in the ass, Irene." He added then he got out from my room.

What the shit! That jerk. I can't believe my ultimate bias is like this!

I took a quick shower and dried myself. I put on my clothes and sprayed a cologne on my body.

I can't believe this. Yes, I love him as my idol and I really do, but why don't he love me back. I love him not just my idol but... ugh! I can't understand my feelings. It's puzzled, I can't explain.

But I can't help to hate him because he is unbelievably mean to me.

I don't want to go out. I just want to stay here for Pete's sake! What am I going to do here.

*Ring!* *Ring!*

So Eun calling...

"Hey" I answered the phone call faintly.

"What's with that voice, Irene?" She asked me.

"I'm just bored." I said and lay in my bed.

"Wanna go out with me?" She asked me.

"Sure." I answered in a bored way and ended the phone call. I changed  my clothes into light pink long sleeve shirt, a white jeans and pink Vans shoes. I put my purse and phone inside my pocket and step out from my room without bag. I don't want to wear bag this time. I'm too lazy to carry it.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked me while walking from the kitchen holding a big bag of marshmallows. So cute- hep!

"None of your business. " I said and I continue walking but he grabbed my wrist.

"What?!"

"I'm asking you. Your parents might go here anytime, I just need to be prepared." He shrugged and he removed his hand from my wrist.

I laughed at him as I shook my head.

"So ridiculous of you." I commented.

"Tss. I guess, you're pertaining to yourself." He said and he chuckled.

How dare you say that to me?

"No more drama, Irene. I just want to be informed." He smirked.

"I'm going out with So Eun. Happy?" I said and banged the door. I closed my eyes and open it. What did I do to him? I'm sorry but I can't help it anymore.

•Mall•

"So Eun-ah!" I shouted her name when I saw her walking towards me. I quickly hug her and smiled.

"I miss you." I said and removed my hand around her. "Me too." She answered and chuckled. Everytime I need her, she's always there. She makes me happy and even more. She will do everything just to make me smile. She always know if I'm not okay, she always know if I'm not feeling well, she knew everything about me and I knew everything about her.

I told her about what happened a while ago between me and Jungkook. She comforted me and hug me. That's what I need right now.

"Don't give up, okay? Everything will be fine. Trust me." She said and I nodded.

After an hour of playing in the arcade, eating and more. We decided to go home already because it's already 9:00 PM. I take a cab and stopped outside of our house. Aish. Relax Irene. Everything will be fine, as So Eun said.

I immediately headed to my room without answering Jungkook's question when I arrived home. I just don't want to answer him. I feel uncomfortable.

Why are you late?

Don't you know what time is it?

I've been calling you for a million times but you didn't answer it even ones!

What's with that question? He's showing concern? Hell no.

I heard a knock on my door. That's Jungkook. Why do he need to knock if he can step inside of my room without doing that just like a while ago?

*Knock!* *Knock!*

I opened the door and I saw him with a blank face.

"What's the matter?" I asked him. I just stared at him seriously trying not to close my eyes.

"Did you really meet with So Eun or a guy?" He smirked then he shook his head in dismay.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt my blood turned high. What the — so he is now accusing me of meeting a guy outside?

"What's your problem?!" I asked him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and he licked his lips. He turned to me in danger as he slightly opened his lips with a hint of smirk.

"So you are." He chuckled.

"I can't believe this. You should go to your parents tomorrow and tell them you want to marry that guy. I'll be waiting for the good news." He said in amusement then he sat at the couch.

"Do you really think I'm that kind of girl?!"

"Hmm? Maybe?" He answered. He jumped up from the couch and stood straight. His hands were in his pockets while he's staring at me in irritate.

I stood infront of him that made him shook amazed.

I can feel my tears forming in my eyes but I need to stop these not until he get off from my room.

"I'm so sick of this!" I shouted at him. His face was emotionless and I can't read his mind, either.

I can't handle this anymore.

"I can't manage your rough personality anymore! You're such an asshole, Jungkook!" I shouted at him.

His eyes slightly widened when he saw my tears fell down. I wiped it aggressively and I pointed him my door.

I don't deserve to be treated like this. Not even my parents can do it like what he have done to me.

"Okay." He drawled and he walked off from my room. At the same time, my tears fell continuously and I curled to my comforter.