•Chapter 20•

"Irene?" That's Gwyneth's voice. Now what? Is she happy now?

No I don't hate her but I hate myself for being a jealous hopeless dumb girl. I hate myself for being conceited. This is not the problem of being a fangirl anymore but this is the problem in reality of my life. So fool.

"Irene? Let's talk please?" Her voice is the voice of her that I missed the most.

I wiped my tears and I looked at the mirror. Am I ready to face all of these? I can now imagine myself watching them at my front holding hands and laughing at each other. It's just my imagination but I'm now hurting. How much more if it's already live or it's now happening right infront of me, right? I'm just hurting myself.

This is not the time. I need space, I need some air. I want to relax first. Everything's fresh to me and every single detail is still processing on my mind. I'm still getting there.

I don't want anyone to talk to me right now. I hope you understand, Gwyneth. I hope you know what I am feeling right now and aware. Give me time before talking to you with Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Irene. Please give me chance to talk to you and explain everything." Gwyneth said in a low tone but I still managed to hear it then I heard a footstep fading away. She left.

Once that first tear rolled down, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. I placed my palm to my face and started sobbing.

"Baby, please. Let's talk?" Damnit!

How can you say such stupid call sign when you are around with Gwyneth?

Okay fine. I want to finished this now.

I wiped my tears first and I go straight to my bathroom to wash my face. I hate crying. I pity myself for that, I fall with a wrong guy, a guy who is not gonna catch me from falling.

"What?" I asked him in a cold way.

He opened the door widely then he entered to my room while looking at my face with his worried reaction.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. Trying harder not to cry. I'm so weak!

"Because it's not even important." He answered with his hand gestures.

What the—it's not important huh? But the case is, Gwyn is my childhood friend and it is not good to have a relationship to her ex-boyfriend! That's is our number one rule in our friendship!

Punyeta!

I'm staring at Jungkook blankly, emotionless. This conversation is useless. I want him to explain everything!

"Irene, he is correct." Now what?

Yeah okay it's not important because past is past? The important thing is they are now back to each other and I am now out of this?

"Okay, fine! It's now OVER. Get out of my room, I need space." I said.

Jungkook looked down and he placed his elbow in his legs then he face palm. Looking so problematic.

"Irene, he has nothing to do with my ex-boyfriend!"

My eyebrows knitted when I heard that. I'm confused now. What the hell is happening to this world?

"He's just a friend of my ex-boyfriend." Gwyn explained.

"Wha-what? Can you please go straight to the point?" I felt like my knee is getting weaker so I sat on my bed.

"You are wrong Irene. Jungkook is not my ex-boyfriend."

"Pwede magmura? Tang—aish"
(Can I curse?")

"Then why did you act like he is your ex-boyfriend?!" I asked her.

"I know, I know Irene. I'm sorry about that. I did not control myself seeing Jungkook because he is my ex-boyfriend's close friend and I used to hate them all. I freaked out and I'm just worried that they might hurt you too." Gwyn cried trying to touch me, "I-I'm sorry, Irene. I'm sorry, I'm just worried." Gwyneth sobs.

Gwyneth is always like this. She speak without thinking it twice and she's over reacting sometimes!

Jungkook is still in his position like earlier but he is now messing his own hair and that looks him hotter—fudge my mouth!

Gwyneth hugged me tightly. There is no tears on my cheeks now. It feels like everything becomes so numb. Like what the hell did just happened and why are we acting like this in my room?

"I hope you forgive me, and Jungkook." Gwyn said and she ran outside my room. I am now alone with Jungkook and I can not move in my bed, I can not move even a bit.

I heard a sound from the couch and I know that Jungkook stood up from it. I turned to look at his direction only to see him walking towards me with matching pouty lips.

"I'm sorry," we said dramatically. What.

"I missed you!" Jungkook hugged me tightly. I hugged him too but not as tight as his hug, omg I can not breathe.

"Yah let me breathe asshole!" I said and I pushed him slightly.

"Oh sorry," he pouted. He is so damn cute! Why can't I resist his hotness amd cuteness! Kill me now.

"Why didn't you tell me as early as possible?" I asked and I rolled my eyes. I'm so stupid crying over useless thing! I hate myself! Joke.

"You did not asked me about it. You also don't want to talk with me. How can I explain everything?" He explained. "You are so stubborn piggy." He continued then he hugged me again and he looked at my eyes sincerely.

I always feel safe whenever he's with me. With those sweet eyes that I used to see it with a bad personality but no, I was wrong. He is a good boy whether it is on or off camera.

"Whatever," I said and laughed weakly.

"You made me worry to the extent that I can not sleep, Irene." He shook his head letting me see his fake disappointment acting.

"You can now sleep," I chuckled

He looked at me once again in the eyes going to my lips. I bit it and I can't help myself to be uncomfortable because of his adorable looks!

"Later, with you. In our bed." He seductively said with his husky voice and he kissed me.