•Chapter 29•

My eyes were bloodshot and I am emotionally sick. I forcefully go to the bathroom and do my routines. Until now, it's still hurt like I was punched. I have no appetite to eat and nothing, just a plain day.

I heard my phone ringing but I ignored because I still have no mood to talk to anybody. I go back to my bed and curled myself with my comforter but even the comforter can't comfort me from hurting.

My phone won't stop ringing so I reached for it, floundering. I stared at the screen for a moment before I realized it was York's number.

"H-hello?"

The other line was not answering so I checked my phone if it is still connected, but it is.

"York? Hello? Are you there?" I asked.

I heard a glass broke on the other line and a groan from pain. My heart starts to pound fast when I heard him asking for a help. His voice has a hint of struggling and he is obviously in pain.

"H-help me"

The phone ended.

I stared at the phone blankly. What is happening? Why am I so nervous about this?

I changed my clothes in a hurry and grabbed my bag. Today's weekend but my parents aren't around. I get the car key and got straight to my car. I will just face my mom later because she don't allow me to drive alone because I'm still new at it but dad is cool so he is still letting me.

I learned how to drive just last month and I admit, I'm not a pro. I'm still learning but who cares, my friend need my help!

I started the engine and drive. I bit my lower lip to ease my nervousness. My hands were trembling as I maneuvered the steering wheel going to York's house. I cannot calm myself knowing something is up that I don't want to hear.

Even in this situation, Jungkook's still grazing my mind and I don't know what to feel. My emotions are doubled!

"YORK!" I shouted outside of their gate while pressing the doorbell.

I was expecting York to open the gate but I was welcomed by one of their maids but instead of greeting me with a smile, she greeted me with her about-to-cry emotion.

"Ma'am wala po si York dito."
(Ma'am, York is not here) she said and the way she said it made my brows knitted but at the same time, worried.

"Why? He called me! Where is he?" I said and I can't control myself from shouting.

"They brought him to the hospital, ma'am." her face softened while she is saying those words. My chest tightened when I heard about it. My lips were trembling trying to say a word but I couldn't.

Why is he in the hospital?

The lady told me the location of the hospital and drove off. I don't know but I can't get my ass together to this situation. I hope he's okay.

"Where's York Delgado?" I asked the nurse at the counter. She looked at me before she checked her monitor.

"York Delgado? Uh he's in the ER, ma'am." The nurse said. I nodded at her and I ran fast to the front of ER door. I stopped when I noticed a two early 50's couple. The woman is crying while the man is comforting her wife, sadness and worries were flashed on his face and he's obviously about to cry.